'N Rage Demi Hair Dye

Quise probar este tinte, probé el tono morado me gustó el tono, duro mas de lo que esperaba lo que fue casi el mes pero al.momento comprar el mismo tono morado el tinte venía en diferente tono, era un morado en tonalidades más azules Y no me gustó para nada, a alguien más le pasó?
Is this a good purchase and does it stay bright and beautiful ?
Are they smi permanent hair dye or no? And how long do they last on your hair?
Start your review of 'N Rage Demi Hair Dye !
How would you rate this product?
Darleisha S.
Jacksonville, AR
I became bored with my dark brown hair recently, so I decided to add some color to it. Because I've had horror stories with bleach in my past I did not want to bleach it! This product claims that it lightens your haircolor, & with a developer it can lift it as well.! The price is reasonable and you can find it as your nearest Salley's! Be warned though, this product does have a intoxicating smell lol and stains easy.
Jenn P.
Tacoma, Wa
'N Rage Demi Hair Dye  uploaded by Jenn P.
The color lasts for a while, it smells great, and its simple to use.. it washes out after about 6 weeks. its similar to maniac panic, but washes out sooner. I have naturally oily dark brown hair so i needed to bleach it first. Yes I would purchace this product again.
Susana B.
South Gate, CA
'N Rage Demi Hair Dye  uploaded by Susana B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this!!!!!! Super easy to use and it works so good. Works fast and looks great! Definitely recommend it to everyone!!! Everyone always compliments my hair ☺
Alexa E.
Sugar Hill
N Rage has a decent variety of colors to choose from, and the color pretty well matched the packaging. It’s not my first choice for hair dye, because it fades out fairly quickly even if you take care of your hair. This is a good brand if you change colors frequently.
jennbrown89
Venice
I have a 17 year old sister who chages her hair color every month it seems. I use this on her and we have never been disappointed by the outcome. Our favorite so far has been the twisted teal color.
Kia W.
Galipolis Fry, WV
'N Rage Demi Hair Dye  uploaded by Kia W.
Twisted Teal is my favorite teal dye out there! I dye my hair all sorts of colors but I always end up going back to teal. This one lasts FOR-EV-ER and you really gotta be committed to it because it is next to impossible to get out:: but it is so beautiful even on hair that isn’t pre-lighted.
lexi O.
Port Allen, LA
I just tried n rage in the teal color for the first time I had to do 2 applications for the color to really come out nice but want they don’t tell you is when you wash it out it will literally stain everything and I mean everything it was so horrible it stained my tub horribly and body just from washing it out
Vanessa D.
Whitehall
'N Rage Demi Hair Dye  uploaded by Vanessa D.
'N Rage Demi Hair Dye  uploaded by Vanessa D.
I started using this brand after finding it at Sallys years ago when I was in middle/high school. I has great staying power and is nice and vibrant. I recently purchased it again for my son and decided to add some to my hair. I was reminded how much I love the product and received tons of compliments. Make sure to wear gloves and apply a skin protectant if you don't want to end up tinted for a few days due to its high pigmentation. (I have it mixed with Arctic Fox shades in my photos.)
Sadie T.
Elyria
Not as good as splat dyes tho. Fades quicker and trends to be less vibrant in general. Try to wash less and use dry shampoo
Sherry L.
Madison
'N Rage Demi Hair Dye  uploaded by Sherry L.
I have used this product a few times. It definitely gives you a bright color that lasts. It takes a while to wash all the way out. I have resorted to bleach in the past to remove it, but if you want a vibrant look it’s the product for you.

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
catrina R.
Florence alabama
il y a un an
Carrie M. il y a un an
Most definitely! Any color from any brand (and I've used them all) will not set properly without first stripping your hair of color . I know it's a scary thing , fear of damaging your hair but if you follow the directions you won't have any problems. I like to use blue lightening and for the developer, choose the number by how intense and quickly you want to strip the color ( how blonde) . the higher the number the quicker and the more blond- also more of a chance on damaging hair. So use caution when trying those strong developers. Once you put the color , whichever it may be you hair sucks it up and doesn't feel so porous as it does with the bleach so don't freak out when your bleaching and hair feels gritty and gross.its a good rule of thumb to use and intense conditioning pack after and try to spread out your bleach sessions. It's really super simple to do at home..remember do not use Bobby pins..lol I learned that the hard way when my hair started smoking from the chemical reaction . don't worry..it turned out FABULOUS!