N Graco Little Lounger Baby Rocker, Kit uploaded by Diana Marcela A.

BY N

Graco Little Lounger Baby Rocker, Kit: 2 products in 1: the calming infant rocker doubles as a stationary vibrating baby lounger Rock Locks transform the baby rocker into a stationary vibrating baby lounger 2-speed vibration keeps baby soothed Multi-position reclining on this Graco Little Lounger Rocker makes it easy to keep baby comfortable Compact fold gives the flexibility to easily store Move the Graco rocker kit around the house Roomy baby lounger with plush fabrics and body support Graco Little Lounger Rocker is mobile with 2 soft toys keeps baby entertained 3-point harness keeps baby secure Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Whitney K.
Lacey, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This rocker was OK. My baby didn't really like it so I can't say too much either way. It was really cute just didn't work for us. I wish it would have been an automatic rocker.
Cassie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Have been using this for my daughter to sleep in at night. She could not lay flat in her bassinet due to reflux, and this rocker allows you to manually adjust the angle. There's not much room for them to move around, but if they do, the sides are mesh, so I felt comfortable about her still being able to breathe okay. The rocker is pretty plain, with the only feature being 2 modes of vibration. However, we bought it mainly for sleeping so it has been perfect, as we didn't need the bells and whistles of a rock n play.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Got this for my sister as a baby shower gift for my nephew and she loves it. Only downside is it's a pain to disassemble to wash.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had this exact baby rocker when I had my son and I bought it at babies r us. I liked this and used it. I don't have any complaints and it met my needs at the time. I was satisfied although I might change the mobile that hangs over the top to make it more interactive with babies.
Gabby P.
Newkirk, OK
These are great for the first couple of months to keep right next to the bed.
missi I.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are such awesome beds for babies! my son always slept in it up until he was 4 months old
Diana Marcela A.
Hollywood, FL
Me gusta mucho este mesedor es muy bueno para tu bebe y deecho se ve que puedes arrullarlo un poco para que duerma
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is amazing I have had these with both kids. They are your go to. You need one for sure. Get the easy fold kind though
Miriam B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My newborn loves this for day time naps. I like using this to rock my newborn to sleep during the day so that I can drag it around my apartment when I need to go room to room. We don't use the vibration setting, but my newborn still loves it!
January G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great rocker. Very sturdy and it must be comfortable, because she sleeps in it for her afternoon nap. Great price. Great product. I feel safe using this for our daughter.
Amber W.
Las Vegas
What's the weight limit on this?
Stephanie C.
Is this a good rocker? New mom, I'm clueless...
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Where can I find it at ? Thanks
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I want one of these but we can't afford it are they worth the money?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this easy to flip over?