BY N

Graco Little Lounger Baby Rocker, Kit: 2 products in 1: the calming infant rocker doubles as a stationary vibrating baby lounger Rock Locks transform the baby rocker into a stationary vibrating baby lounger 2-speed vibration keeps baby soothed Multi-position reclining on this Graco Little Lounger Rocker makes it easy to keep baby comfortable Compact fold gives the flexibility to easily store Move the Graco rocker kit around the house Roomy baby lounger with plush fabrics and body support Graco Little Lounger Rocker is mobile with 2 soft toys keeps baby entertained 3-point harness keeps baby secure Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

missi I.
These are such awesome beds for babies! my son always slept in it up until he was 4 months old
Haley  R.
Jacksonville, NC
This rocker is amazing. It is a wonderful place for nap time when you want your little one in view. It's easy to wash and store as well. No complaints!
katelynn p.
This rocker is great when we are trying to get our little one to sleep. the constant rocker motion helps!!!
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
We absolutely LOVE this rocker! My daughter slept in it next to our bed from the time we brought her home from the hospital until she was 6 or 7 months old. My 2 year old still lays in it to watch TV occasionally! I'm now pregnant with baby number two and we plan on using it for her!
Marie H.
Rose Hill, VA
Received this at my baby shower and I loved it. I didn't have to worry about my baby rolling over onto his face or falling out. He seemed to find it comfy.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Got this for my sister as a baby shower gift for my nephew and she loves it. Only downside is it's a pain to disassemble to wash.
Bety F.
Lindo produto. Tenho um bebê de 11 meses e gostaria de saber se esse produto é recomendado a ele também. Qual o peso máximo para usar este produto?
Amber W.
Las Vegas
What's the weight limit on this?
Stephanie C.
Is this a good rocker? New mom, I'm clueless...
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Where can I find it at ? Thanks
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I want one of these but we can't afford it are they worth the money?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Is this easy to flip over?