BY N

Graco Little Lounger Baby Rocker, Kit: 2 products in 1: the calming infant rocker doubles as a stationary vibrating baby lounger Rock Locks transform the baby rocker into a stationary vibrating baby lounger 2-speed vibration keeps baby soothed Multi-position reclining on this Graco Little Lounger Rocker makes it easy to keep baby comfortable Compact fold gives the flexibility to easily store Move the Graco rocker kit around the house Roomy baby lounger with plush fabrics and body support Graco Little Lounger Rocker is mobile with 2 soft toys keeps baby entertained 3-point harness keeps baby secure Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Whitney K.
Lacey, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This rocker was OK. My baby didn't really like it so I can't say too much either way. It was really cute just didn't work for us. I wish it would have been an automatic rocker.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
My son loves this. he preferred this over something way more expensive. it props him up which he likes but when he sleeps he likes to be propped down. it makes me sad that he is getting too big for it and he is almost 4 months.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
I love this product. I use it for my baby and she loves it. I usually take a nap and i put her in it so I'll know she will not fall if im asleep. I would recommend
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
My baby absoutly loved loved loved this bassinet! it was slightly elevated and it helped with her acid reflux.. it kept her tight at night and she felt safe... would totally recommend this to new mommies!
Marie H.
Rose Hill, VA
Received this at my baby shower and I loved it. I didn't have to worry about my baby rolling over onto his face or falling out. He seemed to find it comfy.
Haley  R.
Jacksonville, NC
This rocker is amazing. It is a wonderful place for nap time when you want your little one in view. It's easy to wash and store as well. No complaints!
Brittany W.
Georgetown, KY
This was a life saver for me . my daughter would not let me lay her down for the longest time when she would sleep but she loves this
Rayvenn S.
Dalton, GA
I got this at my baby shower. And it is amazing. I don't have to worry about my baby falling out or rolling over. And she loves it.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Got this for my sister as a baby shower gift for my nephew and she loves it. Only downside is it's a pain to disassemble to wash.
Amber M.
Bowling green, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is amazing I have had these with both kids. They are your go to. You need one for sure. Get the easy fold kind though
Amber W.
Las Vegas
What's the weight limit on this?
Stephanie C.
Is this a good rocker? New mom, I'm clueless...
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I find it at ? Thanks
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I want one of these but we can't afford it are they worth the money?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this easy to flip over?