BY N

Graco Little Lounger Baby Rocker, Kit: 2 products in 1: the calming infant rocker doubles as a stationary vibrating baby lounger Rock Locks transform the baby rocker into a stationary vibrating baby lounger 2-speed vibration keeps baby soothed Multi-position reclining on this Graco Little Lounger Rocker makes it easy to keep baby comfortable Compact fold gives the flexibility to easily store Move the Graco rocker kit around the house Roomy baby lounger with plush fabrics and body support Graco Little Lounger Rocker is mobile with 2 soft toys keeps baby entertained 3-point harness keeps baby secure Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

January G.
This is a great rocker. Very sturdy and it must be comfortable, because she sleeps in it for her afternoon nap. Great price. Great product. I feel safe using this for our daughter.
Kate B.
I totally recommend this item instead of a bassinet to first time parents! Saves them money and it rocks, and swaddles the baby. I found this to be very helpful!
Catherine D.
Bismarck, AR
Literally the best thing we received for our baby. I couldn't imagine having another without this! He would not sleep through the night and this was a life saver.
Janet R.
Absolutely loved this. It was a life saver when my daughter was younger. I really liked the position she liked to sleep flat but loved to be propped up during the day. Would recommend to any mommy.
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
This is amazing I have had these with both kids. They are your go to. You need one for sure. Get the easy fold kind though
Rayvenn S.
Dalton, GA
I got this at my baby shower. And it is amazing. I don't have to worry about my baby falling out or rolling over. And she loves it.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
My baby absoutly loved loved loved this bassinet! it was slightly elevated and it helped with her acid reflux.. it kept her tight at night and she felt safe... would totally recommend this to new mommies!
Arlenne D.
Love love love this product! Super light weight, comfortable and my son loves it! I can close it up and go with it which is amazing! My son pretty much spent his first 3 months sleeping in this! I would leave it by my bed so it was easier then getting to his room for night time feelings! I swear by it!
Julie W.
Absolutely a god send. my daughter hated sleeping flat on her back but she slept so comfortably in this. Not only when she was a newborn but when she couldn't be swaddled any longer tgis seat gave her a snug around her making her feel comfort.
i woukd use this all the time for her if i could
Virginia B.
Killeen , TX
This is good to get the baby to sleep and a good place for the baby to sleep at.
Amber W.
Las Vegas
What's the weight limit on this?
Stephanie C.
Is this a good rocker? New mom, I'm clueless...
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Where can I find it at ? Thanks
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I want one of these but we can't afford it are they worth the money?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Is this easy to flip over?