BY N

Graco Little Lounger Baby Rocker, Kit: 2 products in 1: the calming infant rocker doubles as a stationary vibrating baby lounger Rock Locks transform the baby rocker into a stationary vibrating baby lounger 2-speed vibration keeps baby soothed Multi-position reclining on this Graco Little Lounger Rocker makes it easy to keep baby comfortable Compact fold gives the flexibility to easily store Move the Graco rocker kit around the house Roomy baby lounger with plush fabrics and body support Graco Little Lounger Rocker is mobile with 2 soft toys keeps baby entertained 3-point harness keeps baby secure Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
I love this product. I use it for my baby and she loves it. I usually take a nap and i put her in it so I'll know she will not fall if im asleep. I would recommend
Brittany W.
Georgetown, KY
This was a life saver for me . my daughter would not let me lay her down for the longest time when she would sleep but she loves this
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
I love this rocker it puts my baby right to sleep and it doesnt run on batteries so thats a good thing
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
One of the must haves for when you have your first child so make sure you put one on your registry
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX
Puts my son right to sleep! Helps soothe him when he's fussy. I would recommend.
Gabby P.
Newkirk, OK
These are great for the first couple of months to keep right next to the bed.
Shana N.
I had one of these for my daughter, just a different color. She loved it, me being a 1st time mom, I was afraid she would spit up becaise she has acud reflux. This lays them at a angle and I didn't have to worry as much.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
This was a life saver for my acid reflux baby! She slept in it till she was 3 months old and never had any issue and was sleeping through the night in it. Easy to travel with and well worth every penny. We will use it again for baby number two
Whitney K.
Lacey, WA
This rocker was OK. My baby didn't really like it so I can't say too much either way. It was really cute just didn't work for us. I wish it would have been an automatic rocker.
Miriam B.
My newborn loves this for day time naps. I like using this to rock my newborn to sleep during the day so that I can drag it around my apartment when I need to go room to room. We don't use the vibration setting, but my newborn still loves it!
Amber W.
Las Vegas
What's the weight limit on this?
Stephanie C.
Is this a good rocker? New mom, I'm clueless...
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Where can I find it at ? Thanks
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I want one of these but we can't afford it are they worth the money?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Is this easy to flip over?