N Graco Little Lounger Baby Rocker, Kit uploaded by Kelly R.

BY N

Graco Little Lounger Baby Rocker, Kit: 2 products in 1: the calming infant rocker doubles as a stationary vibrating baby lounger Rock Locks transform the baby rocker into a stationary vibrating baby lounger 2-speed vibration keeps baby soothed Multi-position reclining on this Graco Little Lounger Rocker makes it easy to keep baby comfortable Compact fold gives the flexibility to easily store Move the Graco rocker kit around the house Roomy baby lounger with plush fabrics and body support Graco Little Lounger Rocker is mobile with 2 soft toys keeps baby entertained 3-point harness keeps baby secure Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Haley D.
This rocket is a life savor! So good for newborns up to 6 months. It went above and beyond my expectations! My baby loves hers! It's a great value, I promise you, you will use this product so often. Light weight and portable! I recommend it!
Destiny H.
Newport, AR
Absolutely loved this. It was so easy to store and my son loved it. I used until he couldn't possibly fit in it anymore, it really came in handy after having a csection, saved me from getting up and down if it wasn't needed
Arlenne D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love love love this product! Super light weight, comfortable and my son loves it! I can close it up and go with it which is amazing! My son pretty much spent his first 3 months sleeping in this! I would leave it by my bed so it was easier then getting to his room for night time feelings! I swear by it!
Kelly H.
Aurora, OH
I have this and it is a very good product my daughter would always fall asleep and it perfectly during the day or at night the vibrations were very strong or you could make it very light it just seemed very cozy
Justina S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This rocker was a life saver!! For naps or just to keep my son when I needed to do house work. I bought mine from Babies r us and I love it! My son really enjoyed it as well, we saving ours for the next baby:)
Julie W.
Absolutely a god send. my daughter hated sleeping flat on her back but she slept so comfortably in this. Not only when she was a newborn but when she couldn't be swaddled any longer tgis seat gave her a snug around her making her feel comfort.
i woukd use this all the time for her if i could
Janet R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Absolutely loved this. It was a life saver when my daughter was younger. I really liked the position she liked to sleep flat but loved to be propped up during the day. Would recommend to any mommy.
Monique L.
Austin, TX
My daughter loved this product even as she got older and her baby sister came she would still try to steal it from her. I purchased this from target and it exceeded my expectations.
Whitney K.
Lacey, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This rocker was OK. My baby didn't really like it so I can't say too much either way. It was really cute just didn't work for us. I wish it would have been an automatic rocker.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This was a life saver for my acid reflux baby! She slept in it till she was 3 months old and never had any issue and was sleeping through the night in it. Easy to travel with and well worth every penny. We will use it again for baby number two
Amber W.
Las Vegas
What's the weight limit on this?
Stephanie C.
Is this a good rocker? New mom, I'm clueless...
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Where can I find it at ? Thanks
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I want one of these but we can't afford it are they worth the money?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this easy to flip over?