BY N

Graco Little Lounger Baby Rocker, Kit: 2 products in 1: the calming infant rocker doubles as a stationary vibrating baby lounger Rock Locks transform the baby rocker into a stationary vibrating baby lounger 2-speed vibration keeps baby soothed Multi-position reclining on this Graco Little Lounger Rocker makes it easy to keep baby comfortable Compact fold gives the flexibility to easily store Move the Graco rocker kit around the house Roomy baby lounger with plush fabrics and body support Graco Little Lounger Rocker is mobile with 2 soft toys keeps baby entertained 3-point harness keeps baby secure Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Cassie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Have been using this for my daughter to sleep in at night. She could not lay flat in her bassinet due to reflux, and this rocker allows you to manually adjust the angle. There's not much room for them to move around, but if they do, the sides are mesh, so I felt comfortable about her still being able to breathe okay. The rocker is pretty plain, with the only feature being 2 modes of vibration. However, we bought it mainly for sleeping so it has been perfect, as we didn't need the bells and whistles of a rock n play.
Shana N.
I had one of these for my daughter, just a different color. She loved it, me being a 1st time mom, I was afraid she would spit up becaise she has acud reflux. This lays them at a angle and I didn't have to worry as much.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This was a life saver for my acid reflux baby! She slept in it till she was 3 months old and never had any issue and was sleeping through the night in it. Easy to travel with and well worth every penny. We will use it again for baby number two
Miriam B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My newborn loves this for day time naps. I like using this to rock my newborn to sleep during the day so that I can drag it around my apartment when I need to go room to room. We don't use the vibration setting, but my newborn still loves it!
January G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great rocker. Very sturdy and it must be comfortable, because she sleeps in it for her afternoon nap. Great price. Great product. I feel safe using this for our daughter.
Kate B.
I totally recommend this item instead of a bassinet to first time parents! Saves them money and it rocks, and swaddles the baby. I found this to be very helpful!
Catherine D.
Bismarck, AR
Literally the best thing we received for our baby. I couldn't imagine having another without this! He would not sleep through the night and this was a life saver.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had this exact baby rocker when I had my son and I bought it at babies r us. I liked this and used it. I don't have any complaints and it met my needs at the time. I was satisfied although I might change the mobile that hangs over the top to make it more interactive with babies.
Stephanie T.
This was really easy to assemble, and I think this is a safer option than the Rock'n'Play
The fact that the Lounger can go flat makes me feel much better about my baby falling asleep in it, SIDS safety tips always encourage you to have your baby sleep laying flat on their back.
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We absolutely LOVE this rocker! My daughter slept in it next to our bed from the time we brought her home from the hospital until she was 6 or 7 months old. My 2 year old still lays in it to watch TV occasionally! I'm now pregnant with baby number two and we plan on using it for her!
Amber W.
Las Vegas
What's the weight limit on this?
Stephanie C.
Is this a good rocker? New mom, I'm clueless...
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Where can I find it at ? Thanks
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I want one of these but we can't afford it are they worth the money?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this easy to flip over?