BY N

Graco Little Lounger Baby Rocker, Kit: 2 products in 1: the calming infant rocker doubles as a stationary vibrating baby lounger Rock Locks transform the baby rocker into a stationary vibrating baby lounger 2-speed vibration keeps baby soothed Multi-position reclining on this Graco Little Lounger Rocker makes it easy to keep baby comfortable Compact fold gives the flexibility to easily store Move the Graco rocker kit around the house Roomy baby lounger with plush fabrics and body support Graco Little Lounger Rocker is mobile with 2 soft toys keeps baby entertained 3-point harness keeps baby secure Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Sandy B.
Redmond, OR
This baby rocker is excellent I live in a two story home and had a C-SECTION so I would keep this downstairs at all time for my baby to nap on while mommy was napping on the couch 😊.. Definitely would buy this again also I got mine from Walmart at a great price so that's another plus they are super affordable totally worth the buy 🙌🏻
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I had this exact baby rocker when I had my son and I bought it at babies r us. I liked this and used it. I don't have any complaints and it met my needs at the time. I was satisfied although I might change the mobile that hangs over the top to make it more interactive with babies.
Stephanie T.
This was really easy to assemble, and I think this is a safer option than the Rock'n'Play
The fact that the Lounger can go flat makes me feel much better about my baby falling asleep in it, SIDS safety tips always encourage you to have your baby sleep laying flat on their back.
Haley D.
This rocket is a life savor! So good for newborns up to 6 months. It went above and beyond my expectations! My baby loves hers! It's a great value, I promise you, you will use this product so often. Light weight and portable! I recommend it!
Mikah F.
Cromwell, KY
This is a life savor!! My son slept in it up until he couldn't anymore! For those parents who'd like to co sleep but are afraid to this is your product! You can keep baby next to you safe and secure without the worry of something happening!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
My son loves this. he preferred this over something way more expensive. it props him up which he likes but when he sleeps he likes to be propped down. it makes me sad that he is getting too big for it and he is almost 4 months.
Destiny H.
Newport, AR
Absolutely loved this. It was so easy to store and my son loved it. I used until he couldn't possibly fit in it anymore, it really came in handy after having a csection, saved me from getting up and down if it wasn't needed
Kelly H.
Ohio
I have this and it is a very good product my daughter would always fall asleep and it perfectly during the day or at night the vibrations were very strong or you could make it very light it just seemed very cozy
Justina V.
This rocker was a life saver!! For naps or just to keep my son when I needed to do house work. I bought mine from Babies r us and I love it! My son really enjoyed it as well, we saving ours for the next baby:)
Monique L.
Austin, TX
My daughter loved this product even as she got older and her baby sister came she would still try to steal it from her. I purchased this from target and it exceeded my expectations.
Amber W.
Las Vegas
What's the weight limit on this?
Stephanie C.
Is this a good rocker? New mom, I'm clueless...
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Where can I find it at ? Thanks
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I want one of these but we can't afford it are they worth the money?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Is this easy to flip over?