N-Bone Puppy Teething Treats Chicken Single Pack uploaded by Alexis M.

BY N-BONE

Puppy Teething Ring Wheat-Free Oral Care for Teething Puppies Chewing is a natural behavior for dogs so proper care of the teeth and gums start at a very early age. The teething period begins once the adult teeth start to come in which causes pain and soreness in the teeth and gums. Chewing helps alleviate the pain and soreness but hard chew treats can damage or break immature teeth. Any damage or breakage to immature teeth can expose the nerve so the proper chew treat is critical to the development of teeth and gums. Puppy Teething Ring is flexible and pliable and safe for a teething puppy because the gummy or chewy texture of the treat will not break or damage immature teeth. Wheat Free & Corn Free Helps Relieve Pain and Soreness Edible & Digestible Added Calcium for Healthy Teeth & Bones No Plastic Nylon or Rubber Highly Palatable & Low Fat Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min.20.0% Crude Fat min.0.5% Crude Fat max.1.5% Crude Fiber max.2.0% Moisture max.15.0% Ash max. 2.5% Ingredients: Rice powder gelatin glycerin water natural flavor cellulose Lecithin garlic powder calcium carbonate citric acid brewers yeast fennel. see more...

• Does this really help with teething? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Got my 8 week old pug puppy almost nine had him for a week he bites everything but when i got these he stopped,there are helping me so much woth training and teething I'm going to go buy more!
Esperanza S.
Esperanza S.
Michigan city , IN
My dog loved these when she was a puppy! When she herd the bag she was super exited! They are really good and they weren't pricey at all!, def would buy these again when I get another puppy! And I do recommend for puppy owners!
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Pet Lover Expert
My dog really loves this . And her breath really smells good.its pricey but its good..I hope my sog she will not finish that fast lol
kristany w.
kristany w.
When my dog was a puppy these were a life saver. This promoted healthy chewing and eased her pain.
AshleyMarie C.
AshleyMarie C.
Staten Island, NY
My dog is teething so she loved these! it really helped keep her distracted so she didn't chew on the couch or other areas
Sam S.
Sam S.
Shelburne, VT
My puppy (8 years young) absolutely loves these. They're great because they won't break teeth but maintain durability
Edna V.
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
Bought these for my puppy and he absolutely loved them! He enjoyed chewing on these a lot. Definitely recommend to other puppy owners.
Lyndsey S.
Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY
This product was great when my dog was a puppy! She would chew on everything!!! I gave her these and she stop chewing on everything.
Madisson M.
Madisson M.
My puppy is teething and he loves these! Keeps him occupied from the walls, furniture, and everything else!
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Sandy Hook, CT
Does this really help with teething?