BY N-BONE

N-Bone® Puppy Teething Ring.
A tasty treat for your canine companion.
For teeth & gums.
All natural.
No nylon, plastic or rubber.
Edible & digestible.
Excellent dental aid. see more...

• Are they safe for the digestive track?1 Answers
  • How long does it usually last for a heavy chewer? My pupp...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy these?5 Answers
  • "Didn't last long but they loved it!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product for new and teething puppies." in 1 review
  • "my dog loves these especially because she is teething and she needs something to chew on for a while " in 1 review
  • "These work great for my puppy!" in 1 review
  • "This didn't last very long in my house my dog had it gone within 24 hours." in 1 review
Jennifer F.
Covington, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these for my Cavapoo when she was a puppy. They were perfect for teething! The ring shape made it easy for her to hold and she loved the flavor. I ordered this on Amazon and would recommend to anyone with a teething puppy! We had the pumpkin flavor.
Courtney T.
My puppy loved this! It entertained her chewing need for hours! I just wish it was a little bigger so it lasted longer! She was done with it in one day!
Kyrstin G.
Arlington Hts, IL
Perfect for young dogs who are teething. This treat won't break apart like an average bone will so I felt safe allowing my dog to chew on this for hours
Regina N.
Newton, NJ
These were the first treats I ever bought my puppy! They were great all around! I would definitely recommend this product for new and teething puppies.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These worked so good for my dog when she was a puppy however I had to take them away after awhile because she started tearing it up instead.
Diana P.
My puppy loved these. They lasted her a good while. Great for teething pups and kept her busying chewing that instead of her bed.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This didn't last very long in my house my dog had it gone within 24 hours. It isn't thick enought nor tough enought for the chewers
Emily C.
Norway , ME
My puppy is just getting to the teething stage... These have been great so far but my older dog keeps trying to steal them...
Ruby B.
El Paso, TX
Didn't know if my puppy would like it for teething bc it's hard. But she is warming up to it and it's lasting forever!
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
Only works for moderate chewers, with a lab puppy it lasted only a couple hours, and resulted in an upset stomach.
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
Where can you buy these?
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How long does it usually last for a heavy chewer? My puppies love to chew!
Stephanie U.
Are they safe for the digestive track?