BY N-BONE

N-Bone Grain Free Soft Ferret TreatsN-Bone Grain Free Soft Ferret Treats are the perfect bite-size reward for your ferret! Specially formulated with omega 3 and 6 for healthy skin and coat, these delicious treats will keep your ferret healthy and happy. N-Bone Grain Free Soft Ferret Treats are made with only the finest ingredients. see more...

Taylor S.
I love this product and my ferrets do too! If I leave the bag laying around they try to stay it off So they can break into it haha. I like that the pieces are small so they don't have any problems eating it. They are bite size so it's great for training them too! They are so soft that you could break them in half as well for an even smaller piece. They are definitely a reasonable price too. I highly recommend these.
amy z.
This is my ferrets other favorite treat! They go crazy for these cute little heart shaped snacks! They are chewy so theres no worry about choking and i love that it is grain free! Theres no smell to these treats so your nose isn't being assaulted when you open the bag! The bag a resealable closure so the treats stay fresh and dry!
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
My ferret lady didn't like them but the ferrets I boarded liked them they would eat the whole bag if I'd let them 😂😂