BY N-BONE

Get Naked Low Calorie Dental Chew Sticks are part of a synergistic product line that helps control proper weight. Pet owners love to treat their pets but there are few treats available for overweight obese or diabetic dogs. Our Low Calorie Dental Chew Sticks for dogs are low in calories and contain dietary fiber that give a full feeling which helps reduce overeating while L-Carnitine helps burn fat. With the combined ability to clean teeth and freshen breath Get Naked Low Calorie Dental Chew Sticks is the perfect treat for dogs on calorie restrictive diets. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these we call them bonie bones and if we say that oh man they start jumping for joy. They have one each every night. And if we forget they remind us!!
Michelle R.
Runnemede, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
Excellent USA made low calorie dental stick. Better prices than competitor products and higher quality. These are quick chew treats, they are not as hard as a bully stick but do seem to help clean the teeth and more satisfying than just a biscuit. (Also snell good). You can try putting in a kong or puzzle toy to increase chewing time.

I highly recommend these to many people. For my little dogs they are a perfect way to give a chew without the calories and fat, they can't eat a meat chew everyday for their teeth like bigger dogs can. They also smell great. I'll never buy greenies, these are much better.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
The puppy down the street I give these two has a weight problem so these dental chews are perfect for her as a snack
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Pet Lover Expert
Great for dogs it helps with there breath plus dogs love them and dI not even know there dental sticks.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
This is totally a good product for pets to have and dental sticks keep the pets mouth strong and not stinky
Christina W.
Athens, GA
My dog hates his teeth being brushed so dental sticks have been the way to go with him. He loves these! They apparently taste great and I've noticed his breath has improved lately!
Tara P.
Great to give for older hefty pups, low in calories and high in flavor. Great product.
Jaden c.
Brodhead, WI
If you're trying to look for a healthy and safe dog chews for your dog this is it. It cleans their breath and gives them something to chew on rather than your shoe. It's healthy, doesn't upset their stomach, and doesn't replace a meal.
Naomi P.
London, ON
Very healthy treat, my dog loves them and I love them because they are in low calories
Gemma Q.
Barcelona
My pets love these sticks, they are low calories and I love that, my pets are Yorkshire terrier.
Rachael M.
Are these all natural??
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Anyone recommend these for dogs under 25lbs? Do they help with breath?
Allyson R.
Denver, CO
I have tried a multitude of dog breath freshner treats and bones, and have yet to find one that has a huge impact. Does this help freshen the breath as much as it does clean them?
lizbeth a.
Que tantos beneficios tiene para las mascotas?
Heather S.
Are they grain free? I'm trying to find grain free treats for my pup as I'm trying to figure out what is causing her hives and itching.