Myx Moscato & Peach Wine, 4 pack, 187 mL

by myx

MYX Moscato & Peach draws on the already peachy highlights of Moscato Wine. Myx Moscato & Peach embodies the taste and aroma of the ripe, summer nectar. Fragrant, fruity bubbles are the passageway to a sweet, sparkling getaway. MYX MOSCATO & PEACH, 187ML, 4 PACK Directions- Instructions- Serve chilled.

Container Type: CARRIER

Features: Blended with natural fruit juices and peach flavor. Drink responsibly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Myx Moscato & Peach Wine, 4 pack, 187 mL!
10 months agoHuntingtn Bch, CA
These are my fave moscatos. I love the mini bottles, they look cute, are affordable and taste so good. I buy mine at Total Wine and More for about $9 the 4 pack I believe. The sangria myx are good too
10 months agoSuitland , MD
I love this moscato, not too strong or too sweet. Just right and mellow. I can drink this and chill. I have tried mango flavor also.
6 months agoDetroit, MI
I really enjoy these wine coolers. They don’t give me a beer like after taste. They’re sweet and they also give you a nice buzz.
9 months agoDenver, CO
Awesome drink & very affordable! I met all my expectations. I usually drink this with a shot
a month agoWeston, FL
las bebidas refrescantes de myx moscato son realmente geniales, generalmente la que tiene vodka, porque Nicki lo dice en una canción Myx Moscato y vodka, voy a mezclarlo, y realmente es el máximo, el sabor es demasiado agradable para jugar La dulzura del durazno que lo hace más increíble, me encanta su envase y muy accesible.