BY MYSTIX TOYZ

Mystix Juggling Sticks, also known as devil sticks or flower sticks, are an ancient form of skill toy that has been around for over 4000 years. The two hand sticks are 24 inches long and are used to toss, twirl, roll, and manipulate a third, larger stick balanced with colorful tassels at the ends. These high quality and versatile juggling sticks by Mystik Toys are made from balanced fiberglass rods with UV sensitive colors and have a marked center point. Mystix are hand painted and come in assorted colors. see more...

• Ha my 1 year old runs around with ours and bops me with i...1 Answers
  • Ha my 1 year old runs around with ours and bops me with i...1 Answers
  • How old did your kids start working this?5 Answers
Mystix Toyz Juggling Sticks Ages 6+, 1 ea
  • "They help improve hand eye coordination and can be a great release of energy as the tricks become more physical." in 2 reviews
  • "these look to be a lot of fun for the little ones to play with great to give them good coordination " in 1 review
Jessica C.
Santa Clara, CA
Love these devil sticks. I used to play with them a lot in middle school so when I saw these in a local store I picked them up immediately and it brought back all the nostalgia of childhood. Super easy to use and light, very fun to play with.
Allie C.
This is a great toy for kids who like a fun challenge. They help improve hand eye coordination and can be a great release of energy as the tricks become more physical. A great way to get kids away from the TV and out into nature.
Miranda W.
Denver, CO
These sticks are a lot of fun! They are easy to use, and many tricks can be created with them. Would suggest them as a gift for anyone--especially kids and teenagers.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
The younger kids in the family love these juggler sticks. Helps tremendously with their hand-eye coordination. They have been practicing tricks with them lately.
April H.
I just don't really see the point in these. I would be concerned about my kids getting hit In the eye or something. Juggling sticks aren't the brightest idea.
Dalton A.
Holy crap these are so much fun! I had a set just like this when I was little and they seriously keep you entertained. Simple, yet awesome.
kelley S.
These are a lot of fun for kids or even adults. These can be a lot of fun if you have good hand eye coordination. A great gift for anyone.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
These are lots of fun for anyone, its also fun to do in a group of people to see who can do it the longest and or whose the fastest.
Lisa H.
Utica, OH
These are so fun and definitely not just for kids. Anyone young and old can play around with these. Time each other for more fun!
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
I saw these a lot as a kid. I thought they were so cool. I tried a couple of times, and was terrible at it. It was fun though.
Amanda T.
How old did your kids start working this?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Ha my 1 year old runs around with ours and bops me with it. So older than 1.
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Ha my 1 year old runs around with ours and bops me with it. So older than 1.