Mystic Tan Sunless Tanning Lotion uploaded by hannah b.Mystic Tan Sunless Tanning Lotion uploaded by Jessica M.

BY MYSTIC TAN

patented delivery system with bronzer-free vanishing application guide This is Step 2 in the Mystic Tan Perfect Tan System Build Build with the Best Known, loved and trusted worldwide as the innovator of sunless tanning, Mystic Tan™ continues to deliver the perfect sunless results. The Mystic Tan™ system is designed with naturally-derived tanning agents and is enriched with antioxidant botanicals to create healthy-looking skin and the perfect tan. Builds Deepest, Most Natural-Looking Sunless Tan With our famous patented tanning formulation. Creates Smooth, Even Color Our specially formulated tanning lotion glides on evenly for a streak-free, natural-looking sunless tan. applicator mitt included Sunless Tanning Lotion see more...

• Will this product leave my skin looking orange?1 Answers
  • Does this applicator leave streaks? 1 Answers
  • How affordable is this product? I've tried nearly all L'Oreal's s...1 Answers
Mazie Y.
Albuquerque, NM
This is definitely my go to tanning solution. Pros lasts all day, if applied correct not streaky. No cons. Smell is okay, I'm not complaining. It's gentle on my skin, I have dry skin. I would buy again when I need an even tan!
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Mystic came out with a new line called sunless pro, so this their previous formula. Still works great & keeps your mystic on for a few days longer than it normally would and helps it fade evenly!
Brittney S.
I used this one time and will never use it again. It was so streaky and I was orange! Like orange. It was terrible. I had to soak in the tub multiple times to get it off, so I'd say the only positive about this product is that it will stay on, even after multiple washes.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
I liked this product. It was easy to use and didn't turn me orange. It is best used if you exfoliate before you decide to put it on.
Jamie Y.
HAMPTON, VA
Smelled off to me and didn't go on as smooth as I would have liked. it's pricey and left me more orange than tan. Will not buy again.
Kourt M.
I love the idea of having the Mystic Tan formula in a cream that I can apply myself so if this is that, I'm totally in.
jacquilyn Z.
Beaumont, CA
One of the better self tanners. make sure to moisturize prior and after so that it doesn't rub off too soon. you will look like a cheetah!
Jessica M.
Great for someone with ultra-pale skin. No streaks, and best of all, no fake-bake smell. In fact, it smells pretty good! My legs are ready for shorts after just one application!
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
I bought this because we were going I Vegas and I needed a touch up on my spray tan so I purchased this and it works amazing just like the machine at the salons I was able to apply this streak free and last my 4 day stay!! Not crazy after smells came of easily!
milan r.
columbia, MD
Mystic Tan Sunless Tanning Lotion has a balancing, hydrating complex adjusts skin s base to ensure deep, natural-looking results.
Carly  C.
Fayetteville, TN
I don't want to spend my money,and I don't like it !!! Is there a way I could try it to see do I like it ?????
Taryn S.
Reading, PA
How affordable is this product? I've tried nearly all L'Oreal's sublime products and they make my hands orange and my legs streaky. How well does it work? I use Mystic Tan spray tan a few times a year, but it 75+ for 3 sessions and they only last about a week.
Samantha H.
Boyertown, PA
I'm used to getting spray tans but now that summer is coming I'd like to use a lotion to keep my tan fresh, how does this product overall rate? Pro's and con's?
Candace P.
Elmendorf, TX
Will this product leave my skin looking orange?
Michele L.
Oswego, NY
Does this applicator leave streaks?