BY MYSTIC TAN

Confidence, Every Day! Mystic Tan Gradual Tan Lotion builds natural color day-by-day. Maximum color intensity is reached within one week, when used daily. The silky lotion moisturizes skin and creates an all-over, customized look. Use daily to build and maintain color For all skin tones D-Odor 200 dramatically reduces common sunless tanning odor Formulated with Eco-Cert DHA & Erythrulose. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hanna R.
Love this product, keeps skin silky smooth while also giving you that perfect glow. The price is high but so worth it! Will definitely be buying it again. Walmart has the best tan products.
Zerina M.
Urbandale, IA
The BEST tanner i have ever used. Does not leave me streaky at all and the color is extremely beautiful!!!! :)
Olivia B.
London, ON
I got this in my BeautyBox5 and am super impressed. I was a little wary at first because it is bronzer lotion and the one that was sent me, is "mocha-kyssed" and I was worried it would be too dark but you rub it in and it becomes a lot lighter, it really customizes to your tone, you can have it darker or rub it in to get it lighter, I'm very fair skinned and it's hard for me to tan so I'm super stoked for this product and so far so good :)