BY MYSTIC DIVINE

• Conditions and smooths dry damaged hair
  • Eliminates Frizz
  • Restores Shine
  • 100% Vegan

Mystic Divine Nourishing Oil Treatment contains exotic Argan and Monoi Oils that lightly condition the hair surface improving shine and smoothness without weighing the hair down. The hydrating gloss serum also contains heat protection properties and helps protect hair color from fading.

How To Apply:

Place a small amount of Mystic Divine Nourishing Oil Treatment in hand and smooth evenly through wet or dry hair.

Pro Tips:

Mystic Divine Nourishing Oil Treatment contains natural Argan and Monoi oils, known for their nourishing, and shine properties, transform dull, weak hair by conditioning and smoothing the hair cuticle.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,DIMETHICONE ,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE ,ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL ,GARDENIA TAITENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT ,RED 17 ,YELLOW 11 ,BENZYL BENZOATE ,BENZYL SALICYLATE ,COUMARIN ,HEXYL CINNAMAL ,LIMONENE ,LINALOOL

Karen H.
Allow me to sing the praises of this amazing product! It smells wonderful. It makes my hair super shiny. It tames frizz. I use it often to tame my super curly hair. I recommend this product highly. I purchased it at Sally Beauty Supply.
Becca L.
I absolutely love this product. I bought this at Sally's after bleaching my black hair. I use two pumps on my ends after washing my hair. It does feel noticably soft after using. It absorbs really well and smells amazing. One bottle will last you years.
Heidi W.
El Paso, TX
Leaves my hair amazingly soft, and tangle free without making it oily. I often color my hair and have done crazy colors with bleach, leaving my hair brittle and dry. This oil has helped repair my hair to the amazement of my stylist. Great price, only need a little bit so the bottle goes a long way!
Tracy K.
Troy, MI
Always wanted that shiny all asian have.... give mystic divine a try. I have an oily scalp and dry ends. This oil helps my ends and makes it look healthy. It has a cocount smell but does go away. Its not back. I love this product.
Hannah T.
Ringgold , GA
I wanted to try out a hair oil treatment to help with my hair. I walked into sally's and this brand was on sale. They had a little travel size for .99 cents. Having never tried an oil treatment I bought that first to see if I would even like it. It was amazing! I went back after I had used the travel size and got the full size. It's very affordable and usually on sale at Sally's. I use it every other day. Doesn't leave my hair oily and a little goes a really long way. So even though it's less that $10 you still get a lot for the money.
Tayre J.
I really enjoy this product for my hair I just recently got highlights put in my hair which is black so it did sustain some damage so I've been looking for something to help the fizziness and the damage and this seems to be a doing a good job and it smells nice
수미 정.
Amazing! I have very dry curly hair that is prone to frizz. I've tried other similar products, but the results weren't what I hoped for. My mom suggested this treatment and I thank her to this day. It hydrated my curls and now they're smooth and shiny. Highly recommend
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
I have used this product for years! It gives your hair nice shine and it is great for applying to your ends when they get a little dry. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. Very lightweight! Great finisher to your style!
Jennifer O.
Gray, KY
This is my go-to product after coloring my hair. I have over bleached my hair, turning into mush and this stuff is a life saver! I use it everyday on my course, thick over processed platinum hair and it never makes my hair feel oily- softer, more manageable but never oily. It makes my curls POP and look hydrated.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I love this oil! This helps keep my hair moisturized and healthy without any weight. Smells good and leaves amazing shine. Plus for the price it definitely cannot be beat!!