BY MYSTIC DIVINE #29 in Hair Masks

• Improves strengthen and shine
  • Protects hair color from fading
  • Repairs dry damaged hair
  • 100% Vegan

Mystic Divine Nourishing Masque with natural Argan and Monoi oils transform weak, damaged hair by penetrating deeply to condition and smooth the hair cuticle while improving strength and shine. This intense hydrating formula contains heat protection properties and helps protect hair color from fading.

Pro Tips:

Natural Argan and Monoi oils, known for their reparative, nourishing, and shine properties, transform dull, weak hair by conditioning and smoothing the hair cuticle.

WATER ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,GLYCERYL STEARATE ,DIMETHICONE ,GLYCERIN ,ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL ,BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE ,ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL ,FRAGRANCE ,COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL ,DMDM HYDANTOIN ,TETRASODIUM EDTA ,PEG-4 LAURATE ,CITRIC ACID ,AMODIMETHICONE ,C11-15 PARETH-7 ,LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL ,IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE ,TRIDECETH-12 ,LAURETH-9 ,SODIUM PCA ,GARDENIA TAITENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT ,YELLOW 6 ,RED 4 ,BENZYL BENZOATE ,HEXYL CINNAMAL

Natasha H.
Aurora
I've been looking for other products for my dry, damaged colored hair lately. I went into sallys and o found this. After just one use my hair was so soft and shiny.

It's amazing! It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. I would recommend this to any with dry damaged hair.
Jessica U.
I went into Sally beauty shop to shop around for some color. Seen this and decided to try it. It has 1 FL Oz in the packet. After washing my hair I applied it and let it sit for 5 min. Rinsed out and couldn't believe how my hair felt. I have thick wavy hair and it takes me a while to comb out. After using this a comb went through my hair with no problems. I'll be looking to see if they have a bottle size.
Dani R.
North Bergen, NJ
This smells amazing and melts the knots out of my thick curly hair like magic. My hair is super moisturized after! Normally I have to use a ton of conditioner since my hair is very long and thick but a little goes a long way with this stuff. I recommend it to everyone!
Rebecca D.
Port Orchard
Just like with every other product of Mystic Divine that I've tried, I was in love after just one use! It takes the size of a half dollar coin for my elbow-length hair, and one jar lasts forever. I only wash my hair about once or twice a week, and I use this masque instead of conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and tangle-free until the next wash.
Allysa R.
Seattle, WA
This product is amazing...

Within just one use it helped my hair tremendously! My hair felt so much stronger and soft and it smells great. I have the full container of this product and I plan on using it once a week because it is that amazing! I definitely recommend if you have color treated hair, it will bring it back to life!
Brittany L.
Cheektowaga, NY
I got this from Sally Beauty and it was the first sort of hair mask/damaged hair treatment I've tried.

First of all, it smells amazing and leaves the pleasant smell in your hair long after washing.

I got the individual packet and was able to get a couple uses out of it since I have relatively short hair.

After the first time I used this I could already tell the difference. My hair felt smoother, shinier and healthier almost immediately. I was honestly amazed and now I don't know what I'm gonna do when I run out but I know I need to go get some more to continue using in 2017
Nicole A.
Justin, TX
The product is very nice, not much of a wow factor. Left my hair very soft but didn't make a difference in the long term but hey I got it free so no real complaints on my end. I mostly like wouldn't repurchases but it a great product, so I would recommend.
Jessie T.
Bellaire, TX
Amazing. I see better instant results with this affordable masque than I see with masques that cost seven times what this cost. Love the way my hair feels after using this. What I love the most is that my thick sometimes course hair loves this as well as my daughter's thin fine hair.
Courtney P.
Russellville, AL
This stuff has seriously saved my hair! My hair was breaking and I could barely brush through it and I started using this and my hair is soft now!
Destin P.
I buy these whenever I see them, they work great, smell great, and they are super affordable, plus the brand has a ton of other great products.