BY MYSTIC DIVINE

Mystic Divine Nourishing Dry Oil Spray smooth's and conditions hair while improving shine and eliminating frizz.

maya m.
columbus , OH
This product really helps to smooth my hair and it smells AMAZING. It’s pretty affordable and is comparable to my Macadamia products. I use it every time i shower and it detangles and adds shine to my damaged hair.
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
I found this at Sally’s. I spray a light mist on my hair when it is dry, focusing on the bottom. It has an ok scent, not my favorite. I’ve purchased several bottles of it. The bottle lasts. This is moderately priced.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I love using this spray as a quick refresher whenever my hair looks dull. It gives my hair tons of shine, a healthy texture, and smells great! Worth every penny for a great glow!
Jessica A.
Love this for my daughters hair. It helps with tangles, makes it soft, helps it stay in place and smells awesome!
Jaklyn R.
Ajax , ON
I love using this product after I've towel dried my hair, it gives my hair a nice natural shine while also helping to detangle and condition it