Mystic Divine™ Creations Smoothing Elixir uploaded by Karen W.

BY MYSTIC DIVINE

Mystic Divine Creations Smoothing Elixir with Argan and Monoi Oil blend is a lightweight thermal protection styling cream.

Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I just got it today so I'm unsure of the long term effects, but right of the bat....it's liquid gold.
I spend literally hundreds of dollars on hair products every few months because I won't keep the color the same & I refuse to go to a salon to color it.
I've spend $20-30 on products that are just like this!!!
It smells great, is super moisturizing but lightweight, has all the buzzword oils in it.
You can use it on damp hair as a conditioning heat protectant or on dry hair for shine/flyaways.
I just got it at Sally Beauty Supply on clearance for $3.50 & got a second for free.
I'm going back tomorrow to get the rest.
It makes my bleach ravaged ends look healthy & shiny.
Definitely recommend.
Claudia T.
Seattle
Bought this for the second time and I think it’s ok my hair is highlighted dry and frizzy got this at Sally’s on sale for 5.99 I have tried other brands and I dont think this one protects the hair from heat damage.
Rebecca D.
Port Orchard
I was really hesitant when the lady as Sally's recommended this product to help tame my already frizzy hair after I bleached and dyed it. And, can I say, I'm in love! It smells heavenly, is super lightweight, and works great at adding moisture and removing frizz all day! Plus, the bottle lasts forever! I bought my first bottle, which is 126mL, in November, and I still have a good quarter or more of it left! Mystic Divine has a life long customer in me!
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
This stuff is amazing! I purchased it at Sallys beauty in sale and I love it! Smells great, leaves the hair feeling hydrated and silky smooth. I'm very glad I found this product!
ashley c.
Millry, AL
Love this ❤❤❤ this product is really affordable and smells great leaves my hair feeling refreshed and gives it some life
Khali B.
Smoothes our my hair without leaving it looking oily. Keaping my baby hairs un-noticed at school.