Mystic Divine™ Creations Curl Creme uploaded by Melissa L.Mystic Divine™ Creations Curl Creme uploaded by Sabrina M.Mystic Divine™ Creations Curl Creme uploaded by Mimi H.

BY MYSTIC DIVINE

• Defines and tame curls without weighing them down
  • Argan and Monoi Oil blend provides hydration
  • Controls frizz for soft, shiny, manageable curls
  • 100% Vegan

Mystic Divine™ Creations Curl Creme with Argan and Monoi Oil blend provides light hydration while helping to define and tame curls. This lightweight formula hydrates curls without weighing them down while controlling frizz for soft, shiny, manageable hair. Natural Argan and Monoi oils, known for their reparative, nourishing, and shine properties, transform dull, weak hair by conditioning and smoothing the hair cuticle.

How To Apply:

On damp or dry hair, rub a small amount of curl creme in hands and lightly distribute through hair. Style as usual.

WATER ,CETYL ALCOHOL ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,DIMETHICONE ,BEESWAX ,ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL ,CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,DIMETHICONOL ,POLYQUATERNIUM-46 ,FRAGRANCE ,DMDM HYDANTOIN ,CETEARETH-20 ,DISODIUM EDTA ,COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL ,PEG-4 LAURATE ,CITRIC ACID ,PEG-20 ALMOND GLYCERIDES ,MAGNESIUM SULFATE ,IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE ,GARDENIA TAITENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,PANTHENYL ETHYL ETHER ,TETRASODIUM EDTA ,BENZYL BENZOATE ,BENZYL SALICYLATE ,HEXYL CINNAMAL ,LIMONENE ,LINALOOL

Katie H.
I use this curl cream on the days that I don't use a sea salt paste and I absolutely love this. I spent 30 minutes or more searching through Sally Beauty Supply before deciding to purchase a trio from this brand. The scent gives a tropical vibe, and you only need a small amount to shape and smooth your curls, which is a huge plus. I would recommend this to anyone with slightly frizzy curls.
Rebecca D.
Port Orchard
This is my favorite curl product ever. It's lightweight, smells amazing, and keeps my curls all day long. I put this in my hair when I get out of the shower, let my hair air dry, and then curl it with a barrel curling iron and they last for days.
Jayla M.
Huntington, WV
This product saved my hair I feel like. My curls before were starting to fall out and become straight on the ends. After I bought the product and used it my curls looked one hundred percent better. I buy it every chance I get now!
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
This stuff is great for setting curls and is worth he price at Sally's. I put it in my damp hair and comb through after a shower before putting it in a braid or pin curls. It even works diluted with water and sprayed onto the curls and when I elegy up, I have soft and bouncy curls that last through 3 brushes.
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
At first i was skeptical of this product because it was always on sale or clearance at Sally's. But i love it! it gave me the right amount of volume, tamed my friz, and didn't make my hair greasy like most curl products do. I would recommend! Go buy it as Sally's Beauty Supply!
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
One of the hair products I can't go without Iv used so many of these bottles up it makes your hair super soft and frizz free . If u have naturally crazy curly hair like me this is a must have!!
Sabrina M.
Baton Rouge , La
Love it!!!!! It works fantastic on my hair. It makes my hair soft and shiny that last all day. I love the scent and it perfect for my natural hair. Try it you will love it!
Michelle Q.
One of the best curl cream ive ever tried. it doesn't feel heavy and it doesn't make my curls go away. i pair this with mousse and i love how my curls look
Chandler M.
Knoxville
Smells lovely, works well. Wouldn't say great but it is ok. Worth the try! I have very curly hair so maybe it'd be better on a wavy hair type.
chelsea v.
Grand Rapids, MI
Makes me love my curls, it makes my hair less frizzy, smellls really good and its a really thick creme. I suggest all of you on trying it
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?