Mystic Divine™ Coconut Hydrating Texture Spray uploaded by Viviana H.Mystic Divine™ Coconut Hydrating Texture Spray uploaded by Jeannie U.Mystic Divine™ Coconut Hydrating Texture Spray uploaded by Viviana H.

BY MYSTIC DIVINE #61 in Texturizing Spray

• Fine spray that provide buildable lightweight texture
  • Infused with Coconut oil and Ceramide blend
  • Flexible hold to finish off your style

Mystic Divine Coconut Hydrating Texture Spray creates volume, texture and finishing look. This texture spray is infused with Coconut oil and Ceramide blend to provide a buildable lightweight texture to finish off your style.

How To Apply:

Hold can 10–12" from hair and spray evenly. Lift hair and spray throughout to create volume, texture and finishing look. Spray after styling to finish and hold.

Pro Tips:

For extra volume, flip your hair upside down and spray.

Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Water (Aqua, Eau), Octylacrylamide/ Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyurethane-14, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Magnesium Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Polysilicone-15, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Propylene Glycol, Linalool, PEG-8, Coumarin, PPG-12 Dimethicone, Magnesium Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Tocopherol, Biotin.

Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Mystic Divine™ Coconut Hydrating Texture Spray, my daughter did my hair for a wedding and she used this on my hair. Has a nice coconut scent which is my favorite, ( so my hair smelled like coconut) it gave me hair a nice texture, and my hair stayed styled the whole day. Didn’t make my hair look oily like some products do. I would definitely recommend it.
Irma K.
I purchased this at Sally’s a few weeks ago, and it’s horrible. I didn’t enjoy the smell, and it dried out my hair. It looked lifeless and limp. I wish I kept the receipt so I could return it. I had high hopes though.
Grace N.
Holland
I love this spray! Received for free from my beauty store, wouldn’t have purchased it had I just seen it though. Has a weird chemical smell when first sprayed that does fade away, but it can be a bit drying to your hair.
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
I use the coconut spray everyday on my hair, especially my bangs. It’s helps keeps them looking texturized and piecey looking. It’s a soft hold that’s never too overdone. It looks very natural and holds my style all day!
Shivangi K.
LOS ANGELES
Smells incredible, leaves your hair very soft and smooth. Coconut oil works wonder in improving hair quality. The oily problem i faced is it makes the my scalp oily after i brush my hair a couple of times
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
Great hair spray! I love the coconut scent to it. Leaves my hair smooth and soft. Doesn't weigh down my hair. Leaves it natural looking.All in all its a quality hair spray.
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
I give this a 3 because while I feel like it smells very good and all texture sprays aren’t for me and I feel like he quality isn’t as good
anastasia d.
I am obsessed with this! I love using it when I wear my hair natural wavy. It smells incredible and makes your hair feel so soft.
alyson N.
The smell is amazing! Makes my hair feel so good! Keeps my style lasting all day long. And I like how it's buildable
EMILY A.
Absolutely obsessed with this . It’s scented so delicious and refreshing and it leaves your hair so beautiful
Emily P.
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy?
Tanielle W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Does this actually give texture? I have short hair and every spray I've used has let me down.
Olivia R.
Castle Rock, CO
What kind of texture is given?
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
Where can I purchase this at?
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Is this SUPER OILY? I find some products claim they aren't, but get them home and they are!