BY MYSTIC DIVINE

Mystic Divine Nourishing Masque nourishes and repairs dry damaged hair. see more...

Brittany L.
Cheektowaga, NY
I got this from Sally Beauty and it was the first sort of hair mask/damaged hair treatment I've tried.

First of all, it smells amazing and leaves the pleasant smell in your hair long after washing.

I got the individual packet and was able to get a couple uses out of it since I have relatively short hair.

After the first time I used this I could already tell the difference. My hair felt smoother, shinier and healthier almost immediately. I was honestly amazed and now I don't know what I'm gonna do when I run out but I know I need to go get some more to continue using in 2017
Dani R.
North Bergen, NJ
This smells amazing and melts the knots out of my thick curly hair like magic. My hair is super moisturized after! Normally I have to use a ton of conditioner since my hair is very long and thick but a little goes a long way with this stuff. I recommend it to everyone!
Nicole A.
Justin, TX
The product is very nice, not much of a wow factor. Left my hair very soft but didn't make a difference in the long term but hey I got it free so no real complaints on my end. I mostly like wouldn't repurchases but it a great product, so I would recommend.
Rebecca D.
Port Orchard
Just like with every other product of Mystic Divine that I've tried, I was in love after just one use! It takes the size of a half dollar coin for my elbow-length hair, and one jar lasts forever. I only wash my hair about once or twice a week, and I use this masque instead of conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and tangle-free until the next wash.
Allysa R.
Seattle, WA
This product is amazing...

Within just one use it helped my hair tremendously! My hair felt so much stronger and soft and it smells great. I have the full container of this product and I plan on using it once a week because it is that amazing! I definitely recommend if you have color treated hair, it will bring it back to life!
Jessie T.
Bellaire, TX
Amazing. I see better instant results with this affordable masque than I see with masques that cost seven times what this cost. Love the way my hair feels after using this. What I love the most is that my thick sometimes course hair loves this as well as my daughter's thin fine hair.
Courtney P.
Russellville, AL
This stuff has seriously saved my hair! My hair was breaking and I could barely brush through it and I started using this and my hair is soft now!
Merari F.
Pharr, TX
Its amazing! i had very dry hair after bleaching it and after the first use i noticed a huge difference, left it feeling smooth & healthy 😊
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
This is one of my favorite hair masques. It makes my hair so soft and shiny, I honestly love this brand as a whole and reccomend it daily.
marshalia h.
This products is pretty good I would say. It leaves a nice smell in your hair all day long and it does make your hair nice and soft.