BY MYSTIC DIVINE

Mystic Divine Nourishing Masque nourishes and repairs dry damaged hair. see more...

Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Bellaire, TX
Amazing. I see better instant results with this affordable masque than I see with masques that cost seven times what this cost. Love the way my hair feels after using this. What I love the most is that my thick sometimes course hair loves this as well as my daughter's thin fine hair.
Dani R.
Dani R.
North Bergen, NJ
This smells amazing and melts the knots out of my thick curly hair like magic. My hair is super moisturized after! Normally I have to use a ton of conditioner since my hair is very long and thick but a little goes a long way with this stuff. I recommend it to everyone!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Justin, TX
The product is very nice, not much of a wow factor. Left my hair very soft but didn't make a difference in the long term but hey I got it free so no real complaints on my end. I mostly like wouldn't repurchases but it a great product, so I would recommend.
marshalia h.
marshalia h.
This products is pretty good I would say. It leaves a nice smell in your hair all day long and it does make your hair nice and soft.
Vena M.
Vena M.
After I bleached my hair multiple times, I used this once a day for about a week and it definitely saved my hair. highly recommend.
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
Great stuff
my hair use to fall out a lot and since i started using this it has improved I'm so happy with the results
Luz H.
Luz H.
I love this masque for the hair!! It leaves the hair smelling great and feeling so smooth!! I use it everyday!!!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Port Orchard
Just like with every other product of Mystic Divine that I've tried, I was in love after just one use! It takes the size of a half dollar coin for my elbow-length hair, and one jar lasts forever. I only wash my hair about once or twice a week, and I use this masque instead of conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and tangle-free until the next wash.
Allysa R.
Allysa R.
Seattle, WA
This product is amazing...

Within just one use it helped my hair tremendously! My hair felt so much stronger and soft and it smells great. I have the full container of this product and I plan on using it once a week because it is that amazing! I definitely recommend if you have color treated hair, it will bring it back to life!
Ashtyn J.
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
This is one of my favorite hair masques. It makes my hair so soft and shiny, I honestly love this brand as a whole and reccomend it daily.