BY MYSTIC DIVINE

Mystic Divine Nourishing Masque nourishes and repairs dry damaged hair. see more...

Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Bellaire, TX
Amazing. I see better instant results with this affordable masque than I see with masques that cost seven times what this cost. Love the way my hair feels after using this. What I love the most is that my thick sometimes course hair loves this as well as my daughter's thin fine hair.
Dani R.
Dani R.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Mystic Divine Nourishing Masque
This smells amazing and melts the knots out of my thick curly hair like magic. My hair is super moisturized after! Normally I have to use a ton of conditioner since my hair is very long and thick but a little goes a long way with this stuff. I recommend it to everyone!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Justin, TX
Review for: Mystic Divine Nourishing Masque
The product is very nice, not much of a wow factor. Left my hair very soft but didn't make a difference in the long term but hey I got it free so no real complaints on my end. I mostly like wouldn't repurchases but it a great product, so I would recommend.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Russellville, AL
This stuff has seriously saved my hair! My hair was breaking and I could barely brush through it and I started using this and my hair is soft now!
marshalia h.
marshalia h.
This products is pretty good I would say. It leaves a nice smell in your hair all day long and it does make your hair nice and soft.
Vena M.
Vena M.
After I bleached my hair multiple times, I used this once a day for about a week and it definitely saved my hair. highly recommend.
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
Great stuff
my hair use to fall out a lot and since i started using this it has improved I'm so happy with the results
Luz H.
Luz H.
I love this masque for the hair!! It leaves the hair smelling great and feeling so smooth!! I use it everyday!!!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Port Orchard
Review for: Mystic Divine Nourishing Masque
Just like with every other product of Mystic Divine that I've tried, I was in love after just one use! It takes the size of a half dollar coin for my elbow-length hair, and one jar lasts forever. I only wash my hair about once or twice a week, and I use this masque instead of conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and tangle-free until the next wash.
Allysa R.
Allysa R.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Mystic Divine Nourishing Masque
This product is amazing...

Within just one use it helped my hair tremendously! My hair felt so much stronger and soft and it smells great. I have the full container of this product and I plan on using it once a week because it is that amazing! I definitely recommend if you have color treated hair, it will bring it back to life!