BY MYSTERIOUS PRESS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
E G.
Goshen, IN
I'm not sure I can say what this book (and the series in general) means to me. There is nothing else I have read that is quite like it.
This book is not a quick read. The author uses words I have never heard of to describe each detail of the glorious landscapes and scenery our main character passes through.
The main character also is quite different than others I have read about. No face, no name, no history, no memory, no voice. The lowest servant in a random dark tower is the one we get to follow through this book and its sequels.
I recommend this book because it is beautiful, it is soul-stirring and it is magic.