MySpaLife Cappoccino Masks

MySpaLife Cappoccino Masks

MySpaLife Cappuccino is an Italian coffee drink that is traditionally prepared with double espresso, hot milk, and steamed milk foam. Incorporating caffeine into your skin care routine can help reduce puffiness leaving you with smoother, softer skin. MySpaLife's facial mask contains natural coffee extract to help reduce inflammation and puffiness. Our cappuccino aromatherapy will make your facial time reminiscent of a traditional coffeehouse. 6 per pack. Thoroughly clean and dry your face before applying t...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MySpaLife Cappoccino Masks!
How would you rate this product?
Moreno Valley, CA
MySpaLife Cappoccino Masks uploaded by julie S.
MySpaLife Cappoccino Masks uploaded by julie S.
So I seen these and was intreaged. I mean I love the way the smell of coffee give me a sudden burst. I must say these did not disappoint. The smell was enjoyable for the 20 minutes of having it on. My skin feels moisturized and fresh. 6 mask for $7 ain't a bad price either.

Looking for your answer?