BY MYRURGIA

Yacht Man Blue is an eau de toilette for men that is part of our fragrance collection. It is a summery masculine fragrance that open with citrusy and fruity notes and moves on to floral and woody undertones. There is a hint of fresh almonds in the blend.

SCENT
Top Notes: Melon, Green Apple, Lemon, Bergamot
Middle Notes: Freesia, Jasmine, Carnation, Green Notes

ABOUT THE BRAND
At Fragrance Outlet, we have a wide range of Exclusive Fragrances for both men and women, as well as other products, like body lotions and body sprays. Each of these fragrances are selected by a team of experts that are looking to provide to our customer top quality fragrances. There are a number of unique fragrances for men and women that are sold exclusively only by Fragrance Outlet. We look at what our customers like to buy, what kinds of fragrances they prefer and keep updating our selection accordingly on a regular basis.

Buy on Amazon
Jeremy Q.
Magna
This is a really good fragrance for the price. It's creamy and citrusy. However, it doesn't last longer than a few hours but for $7 you can't expect it to last all day.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this smell on men. I think it is a bit under rated maybe because not very many people know about it, go get you some!
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
This perfume smell's really good. My dad always buys this and he loves it so much he don't change it for nothing.
I don't know why but I'm not sure if you are a w you can tell if you are a person of the day you have a good
Lillian L.
This smells so good on any man . It's a good price. my dad uses it and it's my favorite !
Rebekah D.
Nacogdoches, TX
Love this smell on my man! It's both masculine and clean, which is my absolute favorite
Julia S.
Brasil Anápolis Goiás
Mui bom bem cherosinho embalagem otiminha bem bom otimo mesmo cheirinho maravilhosinho