Myology Whey Protein Isolate Strawberry-2 lbs-Strawberry-Powder uploaded by Samantha K.

BY MYOLOGY

Whey is popular with bodybuilders, people on high protein diets, and anyone looking for a quick, easy-to-use nutritional drink. Our Whey Isolate Powder is specifically designed for anyone looking for the highest quality nutrition to support their workout and fitness goals. Whey is a natural by-product of milk, and is loaded with strength-building protein, which plays a role in optimal nutrition. Whey Isolate contains more Branched Chain Amino Acids made up of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, as compared to regular Whey Concentrate. These nutrients are important components of muscle tissue. Whey also naturally contains immunoglobulins and lactoferrin - natural compounds that support immune system health. Whey Isolate is superior nourishment designed for those who want only the best in a nutritional drink. It provides all of the benefits Whey is known for and more by carefully removing more of the fat and lactose that you dont need while increasing the percentage of aminos as compared to regular whey concentrate. For an extra treat, blend with fruit or your favorite non-fat frozen yogurt. see more...

Camille G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Really dislike this product. I’ve tried a lot of whey protein and for some reason this particular one always makes me so sick. It’s very affordable and it mixes well but I couldn’t get past the sickness. I bought mine from vitamin world and they gave me my money back
Samantha K.
New Bern, NC
Love my whey protein isolate. The strawberry flavor is my personal favorite. Runs about the average price of $40. Lasts a couple months and I mix it with water instead of milk. This is by far the best one I have tried.