BY MYOJO

Myojo Oriental Flavor Udon Japanese Style Noodles With Soup Base. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Joanna N.
Brookhaven, GA
Soooo good and so cheap! I buy these at hmart and they’re always having a deal on these. I basically survived on these in college. They’re easy to make and better alternative in my opinion to ramen. Highly recommend if you love eating noodles.
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
I love this brand of noodles! I usually have to buy it at my local price cutter or Asian market instead of Walmart, but it's worth the trip. They're fairly affordable and easy to make so I would definitely rrecommend!
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
I found these noodles at world market and they are soo good I was surprised they do not taste vet salty like ramen noodles and they come with 3 flavor packets so you can add what you like to the noodles
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love these!! They're cheap back at home (LA). I get them 2 for $1 and Asian supermarkets. Great for chilly days and you want a quick meal with soup. Great alternative from instant ramen. Worth a try!
Jenn L.
These noodles are a super cheap meal idea! Most people would believe this to be gross because of the low cost. However, it is so flavorful and delicious! It's nice to have a foreign flavor once in a while, too! Love this stuff!
Anastasiya M.
Brooklyn, NY
Best udon soup I've found so far, they have many flavors that all taste good. I like to buy and keep a few in the freezer just incase I don't feel like cooking one night, it literally takes 10-15 mins to cook and taste even better with some soy sauce :)
Steph L.
I tried these one day cause I was bored of instant ramen and wanted something easy to cook. It taste pretty standard to udon, cooks very fast, but I still prefer ramen over this.
Manuela T.
Hollywood, FL
Love these noodles! They're yummy just by following instructions on packet. I usually use these instead of rice for stir-fry chicken with veggies and they taste amazing! Quick and easy meal.
Emily G.
One of my favorite packaged noodles. Especially when I feel uber lazy. Add some green onion and a little this a little that and it is a quickie meal for one.
Megan m.
Clearfield, UT
My daughter loves noodles. She usually eats ramen but I wanted to give her something new. She loves these! And they are super easy to make!