BY MYOGENIX®

University Clinical Study: Test subjects taking key ingredients in hardcore test saw dramatic increase in bioavailable total and free testosterone over 8 weeks. Gelatin Magnesium Stearate Silicon Dioxide Rice Flour Water. As a dietary supplement consume 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules midday Do not consume more than 4 capsules in a 24 hour period. Best results are seen when used for 8 to 12 weeks of consisten use. Percent Daily Value are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Daily Value not established. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jade F.
BATON ROUGE, LA
not bad. as a woman i can never seem to get enough calcium in my diet. I sometimes go days without anything with calcium in it. I take these and I hae no worries whatsoever about whether or not i will deelop osteoporosis or some other calcium deficiency condition.
TRACY O.
I'm one of those people that need to take Vitamins but hate taking them. I've yet to find one that doesn't give me the nasty vitamin repeat. This one advertised higher potency and I figured I'd give it a shot. Well, it does still repeat (on me anyways) a little bit. For the price I will continue to take these over the others.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I am a big fan of the Sundown Naturals product and this calcium supplement is no exception. Quality, good price and gives you good piece of mind that you are doing something great for your body and bones.
Ablueday2 S.
I like Sundown Natural Vitamins. They are easy to swallow and they offer a lot of variety. I can usually get these at CVS for buy one get one free deals which makes the price really great.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sundown Naturals are great supplements that are cheaper than other brands. They offer a wide variety and you can find any type you need. I regularly take calcium and prefer this brand.
Blair E.
Westfield Ctr, OH
I have taken Sundown Naturals for years and after having my daughter, I started taking the calcium. The Sundown brand is a brand I trust for high quality, low price vitamins
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
A solid vitam C supplement. It has a good orange flavor and is chewable. You can feel kind of a nice burst of wellness not too dissimilar to taking emergen-c
Alane E.
As a vegan, calcium supplements every once in a while are a must if you don't eat enough veggies with natural calcium or drink calcium fortified nut milks.
Anna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love it! Good price and quality! CVS or Rite aid i believe usually have buy one get one half off or free. I would definitely recommended!
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
Sooo.... These are very good I would definitely recommend these. Good for you and hopefully it works hahah they are affordable.
barbie a.
did you feel any different after taking this calcium supply? does it work?