SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsMYOGENIX®
Myogenix After Shock Tactical Post-Workout Catalyst

Myogenix After Shock Tactical Post-Workout Catalyst

by MYOGENIX®

Dietary Supplement. Muscularity Strength Recovery Endurance. Patented Creatine & Glutamine Chelates. 8g Amino Stack. 34g Lactose Free Protein. 30g Massbuilding Carbohydrates. Anabolic Window Muscle Activator. Each serving of AfterShock contains: 34g Anabolic Whey Protein - 100% Lactose Free, Fast Digesting Protein with Di & Tri Peptides. 30g Mass Building Carbohydrates - Rapid Absorption, Glycoge.

My husband and I lost 10 lbs using this we bought s few weights and that's it! We would do it every evening and followed a meal plan! It works!
Start your review of Myogenix After Shock Tactical Post-Workout Catalyst!
Morgan L.
Harvest, AL
1,234 reviews
Ugggh this taste like cherry medicine and not like fruit punch at all I honestly prefer more of a chocolate taste
Kelsey M.
Lockbourne , OH
My boyfriend uses this after he works out. And he says he really likes the flavor and it gives him a lot of energy.
kristen L.
My husband and step sons love using this brand after they workout. They say the flavors are great and it gives them lots of extra energy.
Jasmine H.
Batley, West Yorkshire
My husband is a bodybuilder so he takes this daily after his gym workouts he buys it from ultimate fitness 4u