Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareMyntz
Wintermynt Blast Breathmints,Sugar Free 175-Ounce Containers (Pack of 12)

by Myntz

Shipping Weight: 2.4 poundsDomestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.International Shipping: This...

Are these vegan?
Start your review of Myntz Wintermynt Blast Breathmints,Sugar Free 1.75-Ounce Containers (Pack of 12)!
S. S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Myntz Wintermynt Blast Breathmints,Sugar Free 1.75-Ounce Containers (Pack of 12) uploaded by S. S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Myntz! Wintermynt Blast is my favorite breathmint. They’re extremely strong and combat lunch breath. I find them at Trader Joe’s. My coworkers and I are hooked! I do NOT recommend eating one while wearing a face mask, because it will make you cry 🥲
Steph S.
Middleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These are my favorite mints! Not too strong, but plenty of flavor to freshen your breath. I love that these don’t have aspartame, or sugar. The only downside is that they use artificial coloring. Once I finish the mints I love that I can reuse the tin too. It’s perfect for storing headphones, or even some dried lavender.
Madelaine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The tastiest mints ever. Love them so much. the right amount of mint in every bite for sure. Can't get enough of them
Lisa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
my favorite mints super super strong if you like [product:listerine-go!-tabs] but want more than 8 mints in a pack, get these! also, do not get the yellow pack! stick to the blue!
Ligia P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these! First of, they are cheap. I buy mine at Trader Joe's, and when I buy, I buy like 5 every time. They are very minty strong, and that's what I like about them. After lunch, or even to share, you know for those who need it!
Huda K.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Probably my favorite mints. The single box itself comes with a good amount of Mints that last me a while. These are sugar free and always keep my breath fresh. Always keep these with me in my bag
Steph J.
Obsessed. Some mints are too strong or too weak, not these! Love their size and the metal case. The color is cute enough to sit on my desk at work. Always have some of these on hand!
Hilary W.
These mints are amazing! They aren't so strong that they make my eyes water when I use them like other mints do, but they do an amazing job at keeping my breath fresh for so long! They're like the only mints I buy now!
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Because vegans deserve to have fresh breath as well. I love love love Myntz! They contain no animal products and make your breath smell minty fresh. This brand does not compare to any other because it simply is the best.
Andrea S.
Northridge, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Umm hello I've only ever seen these at Trader Joes and they are awesome!! You want fresh breath? You want to get rid of that coffee stench! Pop one of these suckers in! Just one!! And BAM! Hellah minty!! They are strongly minty so if you're a baby about that, mint responsibly.