Myntz Wintermynt Blast Breathmints,Sugar Free 1.75-Ounce Containers (Pack of 12)

BY MYNTZ

Ligia P.
Ligia P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love these! First of, they are cheap. I buy mine at Trader Joe's, and when I buy, I buy like 5 every time. They are very minty strong, and that's what I like about them. After lunch, or even to share, you know for those who need it!
Madelaine S.
Madelaine S.
Wellness Guru Expert
The tastiest mints ever. Love them so much. the right amount of mint in every bite for sure. Can't get enough of them
Brisa E.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Because vegans deserve to have fresh breath as well. I love love love Myntz! They contain no animal products and make your breath smell minty fresh. This brand does not compare to any other because it simply is the best.
Andie S.
Andie S.
Granada hills , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Umm hello I've only ever seen these at Trader Joes and they are awesome!! You want fresh breath? You want to get rid of that coffee stench! Pop one of these suckers in! Just one!! And BAM! Hellah minty!! They are strongly minty so if you're a baby about that, mint responsibly.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
They are very strong. It almost burns my mouth when I eat them. The is going to take me a very long time to finish the tin.