BY MYLITTLESEAT

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

MLS1000: Features: -Travel high chair-Material: Polyester / Cotton-For babies who can sit unassisted approximately 6 months up to 30 months-Has 4 ties and 2 harness straps to help secure even the more energetic tots-5 Point harness including extra reinforced fabric and seams-Sling it over a chair and it sets up in seconds-Ultra portable and machine washable-Fold down to the size of a diaper and comes with its very own matching bag-Maximum weight 35 lbs. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Courtney P.
I so wish that I had of known about these when my son was still small enough to use a hichair. I went plenty of places wishing I could've brought his hichair with us. How neat!