Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetMylicon
Infant Gas Relief Drops Dye Free Formula, 1 oz

Mylicon Infant Gas Relief Drops Dye Free Formula, 1 oz

by Mylicon

1 Recommended by Pediatricians Simethicone Antigas Non-Staining Safe to Use at Every Feeding Safe to Use on Newborns #1 Brand Recommended by Pediatricians. Helps to gently breaks down babys gas bubbles. Safe enough to use at every feeding and up to 12 times per day.

My newborn has been so gassy, I’ve changed my diet completely and it’s helped some, but still wanting to help her out! I use these gas drops, does anyone else have any remedies; homemade or store bought?
Start your review of Mylicon Infant Gas Relief Drops Dye Free Formula, 1 oz!
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Mylicon Infant Gas Relief Drops Dye Free Formula, 1 oz uploaded by ketzi T.
It is widely recommended for the gases of small babies, it does not cause any allergic reaction and it is pleasant to my baby's sensitive stomach. I must not miss it in diapers and home. #Bebyessential #Mylicon #GasRelief
Christina M.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a life savor. Baby fussing from his tummy hurting give him a drop and you might get a little sleep.
Suzanne M.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My son had issues with gas as a baby, and this stuff seemed to do the trick! I would recommend! It includes a dropper that makes it easy to dispense.
aly N.
Mylicon Infant Gas Relief Drops Dye Free Formula, 1 oz uploaded by aly N.
if you have a baby this is a HOLY GRAIL my baby loves the taste and it works immediately! easy to use syringe and very cheap, it includes a coupon for your next purchase!
Katie G.
Love love love these drops. They definitely help almost instantly. Although you may have to burp for a while after giving them( I've found anyway) but definitely worth it!
Destiny R.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Mylicon Infant Gas Relief Drops Dye Free Formula, 1 oz uploaded by Destiny R.
I absolutely love this. My 3 month old has horrible gas and this has helped her a much. I'm stocked up with this stuff. Highly recommend
Ashley M.
This was a lifesaver when my baby was a couple of months old. She had horrible gas and this seemed to ease her tummy. She also loved the taste so we had no problem giving it to her.
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
We swear by these gas drops! Never go a day with out them! They really work and help calm baby down and there fore everyone at home is happy and content! I highly recommend this product for all parents!
Elisabeth A.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
An absolute must have item for those gassy babies! This product exceeded my expectations and truly helped my baby boy sleep through the night and his naps after horrible gas issues. We give it to him before his bottles and if we see him struggling. It never fails to deliver!
Brittney G.