BY MYLANTA

Simethicone Anti-Gas Fast Acting Pressure Bloating Discomfort 24 Tablets Mylanta® Gas Chewable Tablets quickly relieve the bloating, pressure and discomfort of gas. Mylanta® Gas Chewable Tablets are made with the most effective medicine available to quickly relieve gas symptoms. Mylanta® Gas Chewable Tablets are great tasting. Questions? see more...

Buy on Kmart
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Gas pain is in my top 5 of horrific pain. It just seems to get trapped under my ribs and I am in the fetal position trying to rid myself of it. This works great and fast, doesn't taste too bad either.
Allison h.
I always carry this with me! It works great and pretty fast also. Very convenient when you need it! The taste is not bad compared to other chewables.
Amanda C.
Boise, ID
These work fast and don't taste horrible like some other brands. I sometimes get a very cramped stomach and these are the only thing that help me!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These work well for stomach and gas pain. Keep a couple in your purse or bag or in the car. Come in handy when you need them, and they work!
samantha m.
Myerstown, PA
So as a kid my mom lived by mylanta. With us loving our spaghetti and her tummy, not so much. I never understood but now I take it too.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
I usually use Tums, but these is an awesome alternative. I like the minty flavor, and they really help with my bloating.
maritza g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Work super great. Affordable and convenient to carry in pockets or purse. Are effective and you feel better quicker
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These are great, can be carried anywhere anytime and the price is great. Does the job its meant to do
Veronica P.
Fast action. Really relieves pressure and air bubbles in your gut. Does what it claims to do.
Kayla S.
They aren't bad tasting, good product. Easier to take then tums in my opinion.............