BY MYLANTA

Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
This gets the job done. I don’t really use this for heartburn usually. If I find myself with an angry tummy (lol) from too much acidity, I take a small swing of this and within about 15 or so minutes I’m feeling better. I feel like since it is a liquid it works quicker than other options.
Adriana C.
W Hollywood, CA
I am a creature of habit and my Mom gave me Mylanta growing up. It works. Soothes a sour stomach and feel gentle at the same time. The Original flavor may be an acquired taste – both chalky and cooling at the same time, kinda like those “cigarette” candies.
Korinne S.
Arnold, MO
I don’t get indigestion/heartburn very often, but when I do it is very painful and uncomfortable. At the first sign, I usually take a few swigs of mylanta and within 15 minutes the heartburn symptoms have subsided. I prefer this over other antacids (ex. TUMS) as they are very chalky.
Erikka B.
It cools the burn on the way down; I love it! There's no other antacid for me; when I was pregnant with terrible heartburn I would carry it in my purse at all times.
Maddie F.
Tulsa, OK
I keep a bottle of this on me. I've always has stomach and digestive issues. This relieves heartburn immediately and soothes an upset stomach and honestly even works to calm hangover pain. I love mylanta.
Brenda J.
Philadelphia, PA
I have severe acid reflux and needed something to quickly stop the pain so I got this. While it works well once you drink it, the flavor of the original is HORRIBLE - makes me gag. Great product but if you get it, get cherry flavor or what ever other flavors they have.
Destinee M.
Recommend! Mylanta helps a ton. It soothes the stomach, the throat, and chest. There’s a cooling sensation that “numbs” stomach and throat. The acidity no longer causes the acid reflux symptoms. Symptoms are gone within an hour. Tip: take as soon as meal is done if you know the food will cause upset stomach/indigestion
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
I always take this for heartburn and indigestion. It works wonders. I prefer the liquid to chewable tablets because it feel it works better. It also works better than other antacids that I’ve tried. I don’t mind the taste either, especially since it helps so much. Highly recommend.
Milly M.
Seminole, FL
When my stomach is bad a lot of the other brands seem to make it way worse before anything gets better and that’s even if it makes it any better. Mylanta alleviates without extra discomfort and pain. Price and flavor are good and effective.
Jane S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Total household staple. It works, it's cheap, and it doesn't taste too terrible. But really, at that point, you're going to use it because you need it, not because it has an amazing taste.