Mylanta Antacid Mylanta Ultra Fast Acting Chewable Antacid Tablets, Cherry Creme - 70 ea

BY MYLANTA ANTACID

Eina D.
Eina D.
These work great! They are very fast acting, and I absolutely love the way they taste. I could actually eat it like candy if I could. I like that they are chewable so it is easy to carry them with you and take them quickly when needed.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Mia E.
Mia E.
I prefer the liquid. I'm not too fond of the taste but they are effective and fast acting.
Christy L.
Christy L.
Fitspiration Expert
I love this it does work for my heart burn it does work better if you drink water after taking this.
Aidan M.
Aidan M.
Albuquerque , NM
Weirdly tasty and effective. I always carry a bottle in my purse because I have an acidy stomach.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Very effective but I just can't handle the cherry chalk flavor. I prefer the liquid form in mint flavor.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
These work and taste pretty good! They sell them everywhere ! I like that it's a chew and not a tablet so it doesn't leave your mouth feeling chalky
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
I would highly recommend this product it really helped me rid my heart burn I give it 5stars for sure
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
This is the best antacid. That is all my parents and my grandparents would buy for our tummy aches when we were kids.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Mylanta chewable tablets in CHerry Creme are good and they really work well to combat indigestion from greasy foods!
Antonia E.
Antonia E.
What is this product for?