Mylanta Antacid Mylanta Ultra Fast Acting Chewable Antacid Tablets, Cherry Creme - 70 ea

BY MYLANTA ANTACID

Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I have been using the product for years to help combat my acid reflux, Heartburn and bloating. This product has a weird chalky taste that helps to numb and coat your stomach while it works to help reduce your symptoms
Debbie L.
White City, OR
This stuff works! It's just that good. I always keep some in my purse. You never know where you might be when you need some. Wouldn't want to ruin a night out with a sick tummy.
Kelly W.
These work great! They are very fast acting, and I absolutely love the way they taste. I could actually eat it like candy if I could. I like that they are chewable so it is easy to carry them with you and take them quickly when needed.
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
These work and taste pretty good! They sell them everywhere ! I like that it's a chew and not a tablet so it doesn't leave your mouth feeling chalky
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
I use Mylanta after I have eaten too late in the night. They are fast acting to help with my heart burn. I like the flavor too.
Sabrina L.
Jacksonville
This is the best thing ever created for heartburn. It's instant relief and I actually like the tasre. I keep it in the refrigerator
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Mylanta chewable tablets in CHerry Creme are good and they really work well to combat indigestion from greasy foods!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
This is the best antacid. That is all my parents and my grandparents would buy for our tummy aches when we were kids.
Kelly G.
Very effective but I just can't handle the cherry chalk flavor. I prefer the liquid form in mint flavor.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
I would highly recommend this product it really helped me rid my heart burn I give it 5stars for sure
Antonia E.
Yonkers , NY
What is this product for?