BY MYLANTA

Lauren S.
This stuff is disgusting but it works better than anything I’ve tried for heartburn. I get really excruciating long lasting heartburn but this gives me instant relief.
Hannah W.
Louisville
This stuff is awesome. Works so fast. However, it wasn’t an option to review but I usually purchase the honey chamomile flavor and that stuff is T A S T E Y . It’s almost a little addictive but it’s a great alternative to pepto bismol which makes me want to puke.
Jessica Anne G.
Joliet, IL
This is not my first choice of antacid products. I prefer the tums smoothies. The cherry flavor is overly sweet and nauseating to me personally. The price is fine just a matter of preference. It was effective but the taste alone was a no go for me from now on.
Sharon B.
Stamford, CT
Mylanta is good for upset stomach, I normally use the original one and decided to try the cherry. I didn't like the after taste at all, this wasn't for me maybe someone else will like it.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I don't have to use Mylanta very often but when I do need relief from indigestion it is what I reach for. It works quickly with no adverse side effects. The cherry creme seems like a good improvement over the chalky white.
Katie L.
Rockford , IL
I see this bottle and want to cry, my mother use to make me take it and it was horrible. Scarred for life, couldn't even tell you if it worked I was so worked up about being tortured
Omniah R.
Oh my, i have terrible memories as a kid from this, never made me feel better but always made me feel worse, if my stomach hurt and i had from this then it made me vomit. Blekh
Victoria J.
Wayne, NJ
This is not my first choice in products for digestive issues... It is ok, but I don't feel it works as well as some other products!!
Marielisa S.
Posen, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I used to get very bad acid reflex and this was the only thing that would help get rid of it! Would recommend a hundred times!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I remember being young and my dad using this all of the time. I too use this product and love that the taste is so great!