BY MYLANTA

Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Stamford, CT
Mylanta is good for upset stomach, I normally use the original one and decided to try the cherry. I didn't like the after taste at all, this wasn't for me maybe someone else will like it.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Mylanta is one of my go to's for stomach aches. I feel like I can feel it soothing my stomach as it's going down.
Anggy G.
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert
This has been my go to for years. Upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, you name it this soothes your stomach big time.
Eden H.
Eden H.
Hudsonville, MI
The taste of this product is okay, and it fixes my digestive problems well.
Jessica Anne G.
Jessica Anne G.
Joliet, IL
This is not my first choice of antacid products. I prefer the tums smoothies. The cherry flavor is overly sweet and nauseating to me personally. The price is fine just a matter of preference. It was effective but the taste alone was a no go for me from now on.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
This is not my first choice in products for digestive issues... It is ok, but I don't feel it works as well as some other products!!
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I don't have to use Mylanta very often but when I do need relief from indigestion it is what I reach for. It works quickly with no adverse side effects. The cherry creme seems like a good improvement over the chalky white.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I remember being young and my dad using this all of the time. I too use this product and love that the taste is so great!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Rockford, IL
I see this bottle and want to cry, my mother use to make me take it and it was horrible. Scarred for life, couldn't even tell you if it worked I was so worked up about being tortured
Omniah R.
Omniah R.
Oh my, i have terrible memories as a kid from this, never made me feel better but always made me feel worse, if my stomach hurt and i had from this then it made me vomit. Blekh