BY MYHERITAGE

Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Not so much a fan. I used to only use it to help create a family tree. Then I went onto Genealogy or Ancestry. I actually bought a nice Ancestry DNA back in Feb. Results are what I expected.
But MyHeritage doesn't offer much. If you are starting out with your family lineage this is a good start. Another suggestion.... familysearch
Alex D.
Minneapolis
Was an awesome way to learn about my family history. The DNA kit arrived quickly! Sent it back with the samples and they had my results 4 days sooner then they estimated! I have already suggested that other friends and family members give it a shot!
Marie S.
Palm Bay, FL
I use My Heritage and have discovered other family members through the links ups they provide. I was really impressed.
Rocio R.
Webster, TX
I was blown away, Fast shipping and quick results, How it changes you? Knowing you have other ethnicities DNA
April V.
North Augusta, SC
I love using this site. I hope one day to track down relatives I have lost touch with in different states!
Sasha L.
Dubai, Dubai
Registered long time ago. However haven’t used it much as my family members don’t find it very useful or some of them are too old to use new technology 😄
It keeps sending me notifications about the memorable dates and events I’ve registered there. Which I am thankful for
Lynnette D.
Lyon, France
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Not my favorite Genealogy website to be honest. Everything is behind a paywall and it is very limited in what it offers at the most basic plan. I have a small tree here because it limits you to a little under 300 people for the free version. You can't approve matches because that's reserved for paying customers only. You can upload DNA tests from other companies such as Ancestry and 23andMe but only older 23andMe tests, the newest chip V5 will not work and they don't inform you of this your test will just be sitting there waiting forever.
Chyrelle R.
I used My Heritage to create a book for my family reunion. Their online studio made it so easy for me to create a memorable piece of wok for my family.
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
Is the information provided true?
Erin K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this even true? How can it find out this stuff