MyFitnessPal
By MyFitnessPal
#22 in Apps
Hannah S.
Morton, IL

Myfitnesspal or Weight Watchers Online? Has any one used both and if so what are the pros and cons of each?

Heather W.
Heather W.
Beaufort, NC
2 years, 9 months ago
Definitely MyfFitnessPal! It's free!
Christina R.
Christina R.
West Seneca, NY
3 years, 1 month ago
Myfitnesspal!!!! the principles of both are the same but weight watchers gets confusing with points..not to mention myfitnesspal is FREE!!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Robersonville, NC
3 years, 1 month ago
MyFitnessPal all the way. It's free and a great way to help you lose weight.
Katie W.
Katie W.
3 years, 2 months ago
My fitness pal is free and not trying to sell anything
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
3 years, 3 months ago
My fitness pass is free and i think it is better
tiffany s.
tiffany s.
Stoutsville, OH
3 years, 4 months ago
I have and i like my fitness pal much better
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
Lapeer, Mi
3 years, 5 months ago
I've heard it is a lot like the weight waters version. It should help you the same plus it's free!
Cat B.
Cat B.
Bellevue, WA
3 years, 5 months ago
If you want to take charge on your own time, I recommend myfitness pal. I don't have time to take out of my day and this way I can connect with my friends that use the app and can have a support group whenever I need it without going to meetings with people I don't know.
Domnique P.
Domnique P.
Paris, KY
3 years, 5 months ago
Personally, I have found MyFitnessPal to fit my needs much better. It's a better quality app, and I've seen people lose more weight with this app than with Weight Watchers. 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Canton, GA
3 years, 5 months ago
My fitness pal. Its free, and its simple to use. So far, I've lost 20lbs and I totally believe that this app helped me to do that. It is very reassuring to know exactly how many calories you're consuming and that you're not over eating. You can also keep track of your progress. It becomes kind of addicting. I've known many people to do weight watchers, that didn't lose any weight!