MyFitnessPal

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have previously used this app on my android mobile. It is quite good as a tracker for food, weight, exercise and I had the free version, which has some limitations but is still useful. I was able to log the foods I ate, the exercise I did and link it to my fitness band to record steps. The only downside was there were too many different versions of foodstuff to choose from, many had been input by users and weren't accurate with their calorie count or composition of carbs, fat, sugar etc. For a freebie, it was absolutely fine for a beginner like me.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Love this app for all things healthy! It imports information from synced fitness apps and applies the info to daily. Ability to create your own recipes with nutrition info on most foods. Try it! You won't regret it 😁
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Ich habe die App einige Jahre lang benutzt um meinen Tag zu tracken und zu wissen, wie viele Kalorien ich zu mir nehme. Die App lässt sich leicht bedienen und man bekommt einen guten Überblick. In der App gibt es viele Lebensmittel, man kann aber auch selbst welche hinzufügen.