BY MYFITNESSPAL #26 in Apps

Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iPhone and iPad. With the largest food database of any iOS calorie counter (over 4,000,000 foods), and amazingly fast food and exercise entry, we’ll help you take those extra pounds off! There is no better diet app - period. • PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection • Wired Magazine’s Editor’s Pick for Lifestyle Apps Featured in Consumer Reports, the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more. USER REVIEWS • “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.” • “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.” • “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!” • “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.” • “Incredibly easy to use.” • “This app literally saved my life.” • “I can’t believe this app is free! I would have paid for this.” • “This is the best app on my phone. I use it every day.” WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS • Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 4,000,000 foods and growing daily • Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL. • Fully syncs with the web, so you can log from your computer or your phone, whichever is more convenient. Plus your data is backed up online so you never lose it. • Diet with your friends - add friends and easily track and support each other’s progress • Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, and recipe calculator, with full support for metric and English units. • IT WORKS – the success of our users shows that we can help you lose weight WORKS WITH HEALTHKIT • Add your meal summaries to HealthKit – You can now share meal data with HealthKit-connected apps every time you add food to your diary. • Sync your weight with HealthKit – If you have an app that records your weight in HealthKit, we can automatically sync that with your MyFitnessPal account. Likewise, if you track your weight in MyFitnessPal we’ll keep your HealthKit data updated. • Add exercises from other HealthKit apps to your diary – When you exercise with an app that saves workout data to HealthKit, we can adjust your daily calorie goal for you. FOOD • 4,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Updated daily. • Barcode scanner - scan the barcode of a food and easily find its match in our database. • Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more • Frequently used foods automatically remembered for easy access • Save and reuse entire meals • Recipe calculator - Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents • Add multiple items at once – NO OTHER APP HAS THIS • Create an unlimited number of custom foods EXERCISE • Over 350 exercises • Track both cardio and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep • Create an unlimited number of custom exercises • Enter your own calorie amounts – great for HRM’s or exercise equipment with calorie reports FRIENDS • Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other • MyFitnessPal members who diet with friends lose 3X more weight on average! GOALS • Customized goals based on your specific diet profile – age, gender, activity level, etc. • Enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc. REPORTS • Track your weight, measurements and more • View charts of your progress over time for motivation • Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients • View more detailed reports online at www.myfitnesspal.com Note: a MyFitnessPal.com account is required to synchronize and safely backup your data. You can create your account for free within the app. see more...

• Is there a Reminder on it??27 Answers
  • Has anyone else used "Lose It" before? Just wondering ho...26 Answers
  • Has anyone lost weight while using myfitnesspal? Any tips...32 Answers
MyFitnessPal
  • "this app is good at helping keep track of nutrition and fitness the only complaint is that the bar code scanner dose not always work and I think it would be a cool feature to add a water intake tracker for more motivation." in 359 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend MyFitnessPal to anyone who is attempting to lose weight or to keep a food diary for any reason." in 202 reviews
  • "I enjoy being able to connect with friends who are also on a weight loss journey, discovering the nutritional info for foods I eat, getting recipe ideas, etc." in 191 reviews
  • "I also like that you could pair it with other fitness apps so they cross over and give you a more accurate result of how many calories you're burning." in 190 reviews
  • "I also love that you can scan the barcode on your food and it already is in the system which makes it super easy to keep up with your calorie intake. " in 112 reviews
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Keeps me aware of the calories, fat, and sugar I put into my body and I love that it syncs with my  Apple Watch Series 2 to provide info on my workouts and daily steps, in regards to calorie burning and what calories I'm ingesting. I love that I can easily scan foods purchased at stores. The one negative is that I try to cook at home most of the time and trying to add food that I've put together and made is virtually impossible (but that's not MyFitnessPal's fault). Overall, great app and EVERYONE should have this loaded into their phone... It also works with  Fitbit
Jay 💖.
Techie Expert Level 1
The day after I downloaded this app (which I was loving,by the way) I got an email that my facebook had a security breech. I though nothing about it- Until an hour after,I got an email from My fitness pal that they had a security/privacy breech and some emails had been hacked,including mine that I had linked to my facebook. Luckily,I had caught it before any damage had been done. But I would absolutely NOT recommend this app due to that. I give this a 0.1/10. Completely disappointed.
April-Mae D.
Point Marion, PA
So far so good! I just downloaded the app a few days ago as part of my new eating journey. I paid for the upgrade, as I wanted to track more than the free app could provide I'm loving the ability to build / enter my own recipes and track the coffee I drink every day. I've ran into a couple of glitches (edited recipes not saving, etc) but they are minor and the pros of this app strongly outweigh the small issues I've had so far.
Thao T.
Techie Expert Level 1
MFP is an amazing app to keep you on track with your health and fitness goals. I use it to track my food and it breaks down my macros really well. I also like that you can sync this app with other things like Fitbit and all of your data shows up really nicely. I feel like most people use MFP and I can totally see why. Is user friendly and really easy to view everything!
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
I like this app it is easy to use and dies what you want it too. Though there are lots of things that aren't actually on their for food so you end up having to guess or their might be 10 of the same item with different numbers. And their step system in a little off. They also do not count reps as any calories which is noy the case but it's a pretty good app.
Jessica D.
Houston
I really like this app. I do subscribe to the paid version because I like to keep track of my macros. It has so many foods to able to choice from. It also connects with other apps such polar heart rate monitor. I highly recommend this app.
Amanda R.
HOWELL, MI
Love, love, LOVE this app!

It has an excellent calorie tracker with a huge database of food items. You can scan them, just like Influenster! It includes a pedometer, water tracker, and an extremely supportive community that is always talking.

If you're looking to lose weight, bulk up, or just maintain...this is the app to do it!
Michael B.
Brookhaven, MS
This has been a life saver. One of my favorite things about this is that I can scan bar codes which helps to get a more accurate read on nutritional value as I progress through my day. Easy to use. I love that you can add your own recipes as well. This is something I have a lot of friends using because of ease of access.
Kalia L.
Techie Expert Level 1
I been using this app on and off for over 5 years now. I think it's a great app to get an ESTIMATE or idea of how many calories you're eating. I don't think it's too accurate but it has helped me out with my diet.
It also gives you a recommendation of how much calories you should be taking in based on your current weight, how much you want to lose, height, lifestyle, exercise routines, etc. It has small pop-up bubbles that reminds you with specific notes. For example, how much sugar/sodium/protein/etc. you should be intaking per day. If you're taking too much sodium that day, it will let you know that maybe you're going over or so.
It's pretty cool that you can scan your food barcodes and it automatically shows you the calories of each food.
I would recommend it to friends or family to use.
Sarah M.
I have been using this app for a year now and I really like it. I’m not as serious about losing weight as I was last year, but I still use it just to keep track of my calories and my nutrients throughout the day. I think it’s great and easy to use. I love that you have the option to add your own foods and recipes as well !
Tricha M.
Sprakers, NY
Has My Fitness Pal Helped you lose weight? If so how?
Tiki B.
Do you prefer MyFitnessPal over other sites or apps, such as Sparkpeople or FatSecret?
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Is a good app, but anyone think is addicting?
maria r.
Parma, MI
Is this your favorite app, or do you have another?
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
Myfitnesspal or Weight Watchers Online? Has any one used both and if so what are the pros and cons of each?