BY MYFITNESSPAL

Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iPhone and iPad. With the largest food database of any iOS calorie counter (over 4,000,000 foods), and amazingly fast food and exercise entry, we’ll help you take those extra pounds off! There is no better diet app - period. • PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection • Wired Magazine’s Editor’s Pick for Lifestyle Apps Featured in Consumer Reports, the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more. USER REVIEWS • “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.” • “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.” • “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!” • “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.” • “Incredibly easy to use.” • “This app literally saved my life.” • “I can’t believe this app is free! I would have paid for this.” • “This is the best app on my phone. I use it every day.” WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS • Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 4,000,000 foods and growing daily • Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL. • Fully syncs with the web, so you can log from your computer or your phone, whichever is more convenient. Plus your data is backed up online so you never lose it. • Diet with your friends - add friends and easily track and support each other’s progress • Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, and recipe calculator, with full support for metric and English units. • IT WORKS – the success of our users shows that we can help you lose weight WORKS WITH HEALTHKIT • Add your meal summaries to HealthKit – You can now share meal data with HealthKit-connected apps every time you add food to your diary. • Sync your weight with HealthKit – If you have an app that records your weight in HealthKit, we can automatically sync that with your MyFitnessPal account. Likewise, if you track your weight in MyFitnessPal we’ll keep your HealthKit data updated. • Add exercises from other HealthKit apps to your diary – When you exercise with an app that saves workout data to HealthKit, we can adjust your daily calorie goal for you. FOOD • 4,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Updated daily. • Barcode scanner - scan the barcode of a food and easily find its match in our database. • Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more • Frequently used foods automatically remembered for easy access • Save and reuse entire meals • Recipe calculator - Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents • Add multiple items at once – NO OTHER APP HAS THIS • Create an unlimited number of custom foods EXERCISE • Over 350 exercises • Track both cardio and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep • Create an unlimited number of custom exercises • Enter your own calorie amounts – great for HRM’s or exercise equipment with calorie reports FRIENDS • Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other • MyFitnessPal members who diet with friends lose 3X more weight on average! GOALS • Customized goals based on your specific diet profile – age, gender, activity level, etc. • Enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc. REPORTS • Track your weight, measurements and more • View charts of your progress over time for motivation • Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients • View more detailed reports online at www.myfitnesspal.com Note: a MyFitnessPal.com account is required to synchronize and safely backup your data. You can create your account for free within the app. see more...

MyFitnessPal

Start your review of MyFitnessPal !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this app is good at helping keep track of nutrition and fitness the only complaint is that the bar code scanner dose not always work and I think it would be a cool feature to add a water intake tracker for more motivation." in 359 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend MyFitnessPal to anyone who is attempting to lose weight or to keep a food diary for any reason." in 202 reviews
  • "I enjoy being able to connect with friends who are also on a weight loss journey, discovering the nutritional info for foods I eat, getting recipe ideas, etc." in 191 reviews
  • "I also like that you could pair it with other fitness apps so they cross over and give you a more accurate result of how many calories you're burning." in 190 reviews
  • "I also love that you can scan the barcode on your food and it already is in the system which makes it super easy to keep up with your calorie intake. " in 112 reviews
Miami Lakes, FL
MyFitnessPal has been my go to for tracking my calories and keeping my diet in check. I love that with the premium version I’m able to modify my calories by day so I can alternate for heavier workout days. Plus the daily articles are always very helpful.
I have been a member of MFP since 2011 after my doc told me to try it. I have at times used it faithfully when I find myself straying and other times check in at least once every couple of weeks when I am on track. I love that it logs my macros so I can stay within my goals. I find it very easy to use from logging meals to logging exercising and trying some great recipes that they post to finding help when I need it in the community rooms. I really like this app.
Wilmington, DE
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this app! My Nutritionist and I are linked up, which gives me accountability and motivation to follow my plans. I am on a pretty strict liver/gallbladder diet, and this shows me nutritional info, calories, etc. It also helps keep track of how much liquid you drink!  There are challenges, spaces to log exercises, and it is super user-friendly.
Wellsboro, PA
I have used this app for a long time. It is so easy to either type your food in that you are eating or scan the label. It is very organized and you can switch up how much weight you want to loose each week to get more calories or a smaller amount of calories.
Shiloh, OH
Helps me stay on track! Using this app ensures that I keep myself within my macros. It also is a motivating factor because it forces you to beat your goals and also to work harder at eating right. Love the scan feature. Makes tracking so much easier!
Tampa, FL
I have been using my fitness pal for over a year! It is wonderful! It’s the best combination of a nutrition and a fitness tracker in one app. You can try it out with the free version and always upgrade to get more out of the app.
Bullhead City, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
I really liked this App, until they got hacked and now all my details are on the Dark Web. I deleted this from my pone and will never use this again. There are other Apps out there that are just as good.
Jacksonville
I’m always trying to lose some weight so when I discovered this I was happy. The app trams your movement and exercise but it’s pretty plain Jane. But easy to use and works none the less.
Jacksonville , FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this app to track the food I intake during the day as well as the exercise I do. It’s free and easy to use. It has a very large database of food which makes input easy.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This one was recommended by my doctor when I went in to get a physical. What I like about it is that it’ll syncs your fitness activity from other apps. I use Fitbit and Strava and it uploads mostly my steps. I would like it if it logged me runs instead of just the steps I took but it’s not a huge deal since (I currently own a Fitbit Surge GPS Fitness Watch) Fitbit and strava can do that. The food feature is pretty neat, they pretty much have everything in there so it’s nice to be able to track whatever you’re eating. I’m hoping to start keto soon so I’m looking forward to using this app with my diet.
Sprakers, NY
Has My Fitness Pal Helped you lose weight? If so how?
Do you prefer MyFitnessPal over other sites or apps, such as Sparkpeople or FatSecret?
Jamaica Plain, MA
Is a good app, but anyone think is addicting?
Parma, MI
Is this your favorite app, or do you have another?

MyFitnessPal

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email