BY MYFITNESSPAL #17 in Apps

Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iPhone and iPad. With the largest food database of any iOS calorie counter (over 4,000,000 foods), and amazingly fast food and exercise entry, we’ll help you take those extra pounds off! There is no better diet app - period. • PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection • Wired Magazine’s Editor’s Pick for Lifestyle Apps Featured in Consumer Reports, the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more. USER REVIEWS • “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.” • “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.” • “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!” • “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.” • “Incredibly easy to use.” • “This app literally saved my life.” • “I can’t believe this app is free! I would have paid for this.” • “This is the best app on my phone. I use it every day.” WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS • Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 4,000,000 foods and growing daily • Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL. • Fully syncs with the web, so you can log from your computer or your phone, whichever is more convenient. Plus your data is backed up online so you never lose it. • Diet with your friends - add friends and easily track and support each other’s progress • Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, and recipe calculator, with full support for metric and English units. • IT WORKS – the success of our users shows that we can help you lose weight WORKS WITH HEALTHKIT • Add your meal summaries to HealthKit – You can now share meal data with HealthKit-connected apps every time you add food to your diary. • Sync your weight with HealthKit – If you have an app that records your weight in HealthKit, we can automatically sync that with your MyFitnessPal account. Likewise, if you track your weight in MyFitnessPal we’ll keep your HealthKit data updated. • Add exercises from other HealthKit apps to your diary – When you exercise with an app that saves workout data to HealthKit, we can adjust your daily calorie goal for you. FOOD • 4,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Updated daily. • Barcode scanner - scan the barcode of a food and easily find its match in our database. • Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more • Frequently used foods automatically remembered for easy access • Save and reuse entire meals • Recipe calculator - Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents • Add multiple items at once – NO OTHER APP HAS THIS • Create an unlimited number of custom foods EXERCISE • Over 350 exercises • Track both cardio and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep • Create an unlimited number of custom exercises • Enter your own calorie amounts – great for HRM’s or exercise equipment with calorie reports FRIENDS • Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other • MyFitnessPal members who diet with friends lose 3X more weight on average! GOALS • Customized goals based on your specific diet profile – age, gender, activity level, etc. • Enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc. REPORTS • Track your weight, measurements and more • View charts of your progress over time for motivation • Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients • View more detailed reports online at www.myfitnesspal.com Note: a MyFitnessPal.com account is required to synchronize and safely backup your data. You can create your account for free within the app. see more...

• Is there a Reminder on it??27 Answers
  • Has anyone else used "Lose It" before? Just wondering how My Fit...26 Answers
  • Has anyone lost weight while using myfitnesspal? Any tips to stay...32 Answers
MyFitnessPal
  • "this app is good at helping keep track of nutrition and fitness the only complaint is that the bar code scanner dose not always work and I think it would be a cool feature to add a water intake tracker for more motivation." in 359 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend MyFitnessPal to anyone who is attempting to lose weight or to keep a food diary for any reason." in 202 reviews
  • "I enjoy being able to connect with friends who are also on a weight loss journey, discovering the nutritional info for foods I eat, getting recipe ideas, etc." in 191 reviews
  • "I also like that you could pair it with other fitness apps so they cross over and give you a more accurate result of how many calories you're burning." in 190 reviews
  • "I also love that you can scan the barcode on your food and it already is in the system which makes it super easy to keep up with your calorie intake. " in 112 reviews
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this app. I find it very userfriendly and easy to do on a daily basis. I always have my phone with me and the ability to scan the barcode of a product to input information makes it so efficient. You'll find that most food products are already in the database but there are some foids/drinks that you would have to manually add the nutritional information. When I used to use paper and pen to track my calories, I would always end up forgetting to write something down by the end of the day. I don't have that problem with this app. As an added bonus, it also sinks with some other gadgets as well so that you can monitor calorie expenditure.
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
I have been using MyFitnessPal for about 5 years now and have never deleted this app! It is really convenient to track your diet with this app because the only thing you have to do is input what you ate. The nutrition information for most restaurants and grocery store brands are on this app so you never have to manually count your calories. This app also tracks your macro-nutrient (protein, sugar, carbs, etc), and you can set goals and daily limits on specific macro-nutrients for yourself
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
If you are looking to lose weight, or just keep track of your food intake, then this is an amazing app! Being able to actually see my food choices for the week really encouraged me to work a little harder at making better choices. It also helped increase my water intake. The best feature is that they have a database of thousands of foods including fast food and restaurant choices, making tracking your daily intake that much easier!
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
As a personal trainer with a B.S. in Nutritional Science, I highly recommend this to anyone looking to track their nutrition! The program is not perfect...I don't totally trust it for calorie goals and macro ratios, and the cost of premium is a bit ridiculous, but it's a great tool to track your eating habits and track macros if that's something you're interested in. It's also helpful for calculating calories in your own recipes!
Tina G.
Tina G.
Martinsburg
This has made a huge difference in my life. It's amazing because not only can you find things---anything food related, you can also scan whatever you're having. It's super easy to find everything and it's so nice to have an app where I can watch my diet and get exactly what I need to be healthier.

I highly recommend this to anyone who has been looking for a nice app that will aid them in getting healthier or losing weight.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I am a avid gym goer and compete in bodybuilding competitions as a flexible dieter. This app has made it easy to stay on track and count my macros needed to successfully diet. It's intuitive and easy to learn and master. You can even upload your own recipes or those found online and share with friends while discovering new ones. My favorite feature is the ability to scan in any food I eat. So easy!
Tara L.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
I love the My Fitness Pal app. It's one of the best fitness and food/energy trackers available. The database for food and activities is pretty huge. The scan option makes it easy to input your food and snacks. There is also a step tracker that you can turn on and use the motion sensor in your phone or sync it up with your wearable fitness trackers.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Okay, I like being held responsible for my calorie intake and exercise programs. I like tracking my weight and having the app calculate my calories allowed per day. It's free! However, many store brand, restaurant items, or exercise regimens are not in the system. I don't know how to add them, but when I put in my info, I don't know the macros!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS
I love this app! It is extremely easy to use and accurate. It's important to track food and fitness logs to reach your goals, and this app makes it easier. The data base for foods is huge, and if you can't find something, it's easy to add a new item. I wish the fitness logging data base was more user friendly, but maybe with time.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Clifton , NJ
Thanks to MyFitnessPal I dropped 10lbs. It's so easy to track exercise & food through this app. It has so many different brands & restaurants that it makes it more than simple to keep up with. It really has taught me the difference between healthy foods and empty calories. I recommend this to anyone serious about losing weight.
Tricha M.
Tricha M.
Sprakers, NY
Has My Fitness Pal Helped you lose weight? If so how?
Tiki B.
Tiki B.
Do you prefer MyFitnessPal over other sites or apps, such as Sparkpeople or FatSecret?
Ana T.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Is a good app, but anyone think is addicting?
maria r.
maria r.
Parma, MI
Is this your favorite app, or do you have another?
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
Myfitnesspal or Weight Watchers Online? Has any one used both and if so what are the pros and cons of each?