BY MYFITNESSPAL #20 in Apps

Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iPhone and iPad. With the largest food database of any iOS calorie counter (over 4,000,000 foods), and amazingly fast food and exercise entry, we’ll help you take those extra pounds off! There is no better diet app - period. • PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection • Wired Magazine’s Editor’s Pick for Lifestyle Apps Featured in Consumer Reports, the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more. USER REVIEWS • “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.” • “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.” • “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!” • “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.” • “Incredibly easy to use.” • “This app literally saved my life.” • “I can’t believe this app is free! I would have paid for this.” • “This is the best app on my phone. I use it every day.” WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS • Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 4,000,000 foods and growing daily • Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL. • Fully syncs with the web, so you can log from your computer or your phone, whichever is more convenient. Plus your data is backed up online so you never lose it. • Diet with your friends - add friends and easily track and support each other’s progress • Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, and recipe calculator, with full support for metric and English units. • IT WORKS – the success of our users shows that we can help you lose weight WORKS WITH HEALTHKIT • Add your meal summaries to HealthKit – You can now share meal data with HealthKit-connected apps every time you add food to your diary. • Sync your weight with HealthKit – If you have an app that records your weight in HealthKit, we can automatically sync that with your MyFitnessPal account. Likewise, if you track your weight in MyFitnessPal we’ll keep your HealthKit data updated. • Add exercises from other HealthKit apps to your diary – When you exercise with an app that saves workout data to HealthKit, we can adjust your daily calorie goal for you. FOOD • 4,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Updated daily. • Barcode scanner - scan the barcode of a food and easily find its match in our database. • Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more • Frequently used foods automatically remembered for easy access • Save and reuse entire meals • Recipe calculator - Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents • Add multiple items at once – NO OTHER APP HAS THIS • Create an unlimited number of custom foods EXERCISE • Over 350 exercises • Track both cardio and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep • Create an unlimited number of custom exercises • Enter your own calorie amounts – great for HRM’s or exercise equipment with calorie reports FRIENDS • Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other • MyFitnessPal members who diet with friends lose 3X more weight on average! GOALS • Customized goals based on your specific diet profile – age, gender, activity level, etc. • Enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc. REPORTS • Track your weight, measurements and more • View charts of your progress over time for motivation • Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients • View more detailed reports online at www.myfitnesspal.com Note: a MyFitnessPal.com account is required to synchronize and safely backup your data. You can create your account for free within the app. see more...

• Is there a Reminder on it??27 Answers
  • Has anyone else used "Lose It" before? Just wondering how My Fit...26 Answers
  • Has anyone lost weight while using myfitnesspal? Any tips to stay...32 Answers
MyFitnessPal
  • "this app is good at helping keep track of nutrition and fitness the only complaint is that the bar code scanner dose not always work and I think it would be a cool feature to add a water intake tracker for more motivation." in 359 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend MyFitnessPal to anyone who is attempting to lose weight or to keep a food diary for any reason." in 202 reviews
  • "I enjoy being able to connect with friends who are also on a weight loss journey, discovering the nutritional info for foods I eat, getting recipe ideas, etc." in 191 reviews
  • "I also like that you could pair it with other fitness apps so they cross over and give you a more accurate result of how many calories you're burning." in 190 reviews
  • "I also love that you can scan the barcode on your food and it already is in the system which makes it super easy to keep up with your calorie intake. " in 112 reviews
Marisa R.
I have been using this app since 2012! I'm not always faithful in logging my food or exercise but when I'm really committed to a healthier lifestyle, this app is a lifesaver. You can scan foods to easily track serving sizes and calories. You can change the suggested macros to fit your needs too which is really nice. The default setting had me consuming too many carbs and not enough protein, luckily my nutritionist knew about the app and showed me how to adjust it. I use the free version and I see no reason to pay for the upgrade. The free version has everything I need. You can also follow your friends to encourage each other or have a little healthy competition going.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Techie Expert
I've been using this app for about 2 weeks now. I wanted something to help me cut down on sugar and eat a more balanced diet! The app is super easy to use. You can scan barcodes and adjust serving sizes, or input your own food. The best part is the nutrition breakdown. It shows you your goals for nutrition (protein, sugar, etc.) and then helps you track them throughout the day! It really made me aware of how much sugar I was eating and I've already noticed a huge change in energy!
Rebecca B.
Jackson, TN
I absolutely LOVEEEE this app!!!!!! It is extremely helpful with tracking all my meals, snacks, etc. It is so so easy to use, you even have an option to search for any and all food products AND the option to scan the barcode on products as well! Can you say easy??!! Lol. Seriously I love this app. Everyone should be using this. You can track your progress and go back and see what you did and what you ate on a certain day. It is just wonderful and so helpful. I hope they never stop this app because I plan to keep it forever. It has been such a blessing to me it has helped me that much truly. If you try it I think you will absolutely agree.
Marisa B.
I really like this app because I feel I eat healthier and not as much using it. If I try and loose weight without counting calories I don't have any results. This app helps me realize what I am putting into my body and how much fat, protein and carbs are in it. It is easy to use and free!
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
I love this app and how easy it is to use. It connects to my garmin fitness tracker and syncs easily! It reminds me to stay on track and lets me set targets and macronutrient levels to target. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs a little extra insight on foods they are eating.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I really enjoy using this app.  It is great to track everything physical as well as calorie counting, recipes and tips all in one place.  very user friendly, You dont have to be tech savy to use it.  Its great to use everyday or on your weight loss journey.
Julie M.
El Paso, TX
This is a great app for tracking your calorie intake. It has been very helpful for me in trying to eat better. I also like that it connects to the step tracker on my phone so I can keep up with how many more calories I need based on my activity for each day.
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
Techie Expert
This app will definitely help you lose weight. Between the calorie counter, which is a great feature and the weight tracker, this is a good app to have. I also like that it hosts challenges and has a pretty good community to help encourage you and stay on track.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I've used this app for years to track my intake.  The app has improved so much and it has so many products that consume.  It tracks calories, carbs and even vitamins.  For those looking for an even deeper look you into their eating habits you can upgrade.  I totally recommend this app if you're looking to see how much and what you consume.  It's a great tracker and can help any fitness junkie keep up with their fitness goals.
LaTayia A.
Techie Expert
I used to use this app diligently. The only reason I stopped is because I stopped tracking my macros. When I was first starting on my fitness journey I would never eat enough but once I started using MFP it kept me on track and reminded me to eat. I definitely recommend it to those who are beginners in their fitness journey and for those who just want to keep a diary of the foods they eat.
Tricha M.
Sprakers, NY
Has My Fitness Pal Helped you lose weight? If so how?
Tiki B.
Do you prefer MyFitnessPal over other sites or apps, such as Sparkpeople or FatSecret?
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Is a good app, but anyone think is addicting?
maria r.
Parma, MI
Is this your favorite app, or do you have another?
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
Myfitnesspal or Weight Watchers Online? Has any one used both and if so what are the pros and cons of each?