Myer's Rum Original Dark uploaded by Janet B.Myer's Rum Original Dark uploaded by Haly Q.Myer's Rum Original Dark uploaded by Darcy H.

BY MYER'S RUM #62 in Rum

Myers's® Original Dark Rum.
Imported.
100% fine Jamaican rum.
World famous.
Distilled in Jamaica under government supervision for Myers Rum Company Ltd. Nassau Bahamas, Successors to Fred L. Myers & Son.
Founded 1879 Kingston, Jamaica, West Indies.
750ml.
40% Alc by vol (80 proof). see more...

• What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many sh...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite drink to make using Myers Dark Rum?5 Answers
Myer's Rum Original Dark
  • "I would definitely recommend using this to mix drinks rather than to drink solo." in 1 review
  • "It's great to make fruit juice drinks along with white rum." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Happy Hour Expert
This is the best rum for pina coladas and rum runners! It is a smooth tasting rum the does not overpower the drink even though it is dark. It is very affordable and can also be used in flavored coffees for brunch. I keep this item stocked in my bar at all times.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Love Myer's! I used this often when I bartended at a beachfront tiki bar, adds something extra to pina coladas and rum runners, though it pairs great with just pineapple juice as well! Definitely my favorite rum!
Haily J.
Charleston, SC
My absolute favorite summer time rum! Perfect for making yummy Bahama inspired cocktails. Great for parties by the pool!
Shannon Z.
Millville, NJ
I've only really used as a floating shot (more like 1.5-2oz) on Bahama Mamas && I've been pleased
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
Happy Hour Expert
I don't love rum, but every year we buy rum around the Christmas holiday to use in our eggnog. We have tried many different brands of rum and Meyers Dark Rum is definitely our favorite! We will buy again this year 🎄
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Wow! This is the best rum for Mai Tais! This is full of flavor and I would recommend it to everyone! My favorite way to drink this though is as a float for Mai Tais, if you haven't tried that, you need to!
Stefanie I.
Guilderland, NY
This is hands down my favorite rum to drink in pina coladas and hurricanes. It's smooth and you don't get that alcohol burn. Myers has a lot of flavor and goes really well as a floater.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Happy Hour Expert
#1 Dark Rum. When making Hurricanes and Caribbean beverages, you MUST have Myers. The deep vanilla-like scent and flavor cannot be duplicated. I have had people use other dark rums and that has ruined a drink. This rum is what i think pirates drank.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This is a really good dark rum. It is wonderful mixed in tropical drinks like mai tais, or in hot buttered rum drinks. As good dark rums should, this has wonderful flavors of molasses...yum.
Nicol R.
My all time favorite and only rum I use for baking as well as a little sip here and there (he he). Fully flavored with a wonderful aroma.
Robin Y.
What is your favorite drink to make using Myers Dark Rum?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What rum do you prefer other than this?