#mydentity by Guy Tang Permanent Silver Pearl 8SP uploaded by Kristen H.#mydentity by Guy Tang Permanent Silver Pearl 8SP uploaded by Niki H.#mydentity by Guy Tang Permanent Silver Pearl 8SP uploaded by Summer T.

BY #MYDENTITY BY GUY TANG

• 8SP: Blonde | Silver Pearl

Product Features: #Hairbesties, all Permanent haircolor crèmes feature break-through Miru-Style X-HP™ delivering x-treme heat protection – up to 450°– to radically reduce the damaging effects of thermal styling & advanced VibraRiche™ technology for haircolor with 2x the shine.

Instructions for Use: #Hairbestie, mix one part Permanent Color Crème with one part Permanent Developer 10-40V (1:1), and apply color. Process for 30 minutes. I recommend up to 40 minutes for gray coverage.

Kristen H.
Sacramento, CA
One of my favorite shades in the line. It’s a wonderful toner with a blue base perfect for canceling out any unwanted orange and yellow shades. Guy knows the color wheel and I always feel comfortable using his color line!
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Love this color line. I did a platinum card in my hair then did all over a level 10. The color does fade really quickly so I try not to wash my hair everyday and I can't really use treatments on my hair or it will strip out all the color. I have repurchased though!!
Haley L.
This honestly looked so awful I'm my hair I was absolutely miserable. I cried for like ever just because I even put my hair through that process and then was let down so hard by this stuff really no reason for it either. The color was just much more green than I ever expected.
Katelyn A.
Covington , GA
Love this color line this is a perfect platinum toner mixed with clear. I use his line in my salon everyday and I will always continue to purchase these products!
Joanna J.
Madera , CA
The brand is great and first week the color was beautiful but as it has faded I’m not a big fan of the residual color
Summer T.
Bradenton, FL
Absolutely beautiful!! Smells amazing, looks great, and I can’t believe how nicely this color toned my grey hair!!
Lindsay J.
Mechanicsville
Gives my hair a great cool tone. Tones out all yellows Very satisfying and good price
Dulce R.