#mydentity by Guy Tang Permanent Silver Pearl 10SP uploaded by Summer T.#mydentity by Guy Tang Permanent Silver Pearl 10SP uploaded by Summer T.#mydentity by Guy Tang Permanent Silver Pearl 10SP uploaded by Summer T.

BY #MYDENTITY BY GUY TANG

• 10SP: Ultra Light Blonde | Silver Pearl

Product Features: #Hairbesties, all Permanent haircolor crèmes feature break-through Miru-Style X-HP™ delivering x-treme heat protection – up to 450°– to radically reduce the damaging effects of thermal styling & advanced VibraRiche™ technology for haircolor with 2x the shine.

Instructions for Use: #Hairbestie, mix one part Permanent Color Crème with one part Permanent Developer 10-40V (1:1), and apply color. Process for 30 minutes. I recommend up to 40 minutes for gray coverage.

Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
I love it when permanent really means permanent. I've had this as a base on my platinum bleached hair for almost two years and it's still silver there. So whenever my hair fades from color added on top, there's just silver underneath rather than blonde (THANK GOD). This color line does exactly what it's meant to do. If you're thinking of going silver, this is what you want to use. You can also mix with the darker/lighter silvers to create ombres. The way the dye forms is also super cool!

The picture with the yes is when I first dyed it (and the fun colors faded out) and the other picture is at least 1.5 years later. The silver is still there!
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Love this color line. I did a platinum card in my hair then did all over a level 10. The color does fade really quickly so I try not to wash my hair everyday and I can't really use treatments on my hair or it will strip out all the color. I have repurchased though!!
Kate F.
Spokane , WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE guy tangs colour line! It’s so amazing love the lavender scent developer! The colors are amazing gave my hair the perfect grey/white look! Can not wait to try everything in his line
Sam R.
Guy tang works great the only thing that bad is you have to have your licence to get it when you have to be a business owner in doing hair or you have to be an hair school to get it
Kendall S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love guy tangs product. The silvers are goregous. They always leave my hair with a metallic shine. It's a lot of fun to use and I highly recommend it!
Payden C.
This is my favorite hair dye. It keeps my hair is silver and it lasts for so long compared to any other dye ive used (like pravana and joico)
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I used the 8SP on my client. Beautiful outcome. Smelled like lavender and applied well and easy