BY #MYDENTITY BY GUY TANG

• 10DL: Ultra Light Blonde | Dusty Lavender

Product Features: #Hairbesties, all Permanent haircolor crèmes feature break-through Miru-Style X-HP™ delivering x-treme heat protection – up to 450°– to radically reduce the damaging effects of thermal styling & advanced VibraRiche™ technology for haircolor with 2x the shine.

Instructions for Use: #Hairbestie, mix one part Permanent Color Crème with one part Permanent Developer 10-40V (1:1), and apply color. Process for 30 minutes. I recommend up to 40 minutes for gray coverage.

Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This color line is sold in pro stores like Cosmoprof and available to licensed professionals for purchase/use.

My first time trying this line of color...I really like it! I don’t have to formulate or combine multiple tubes of color to create the shade and tones within the level/overall color. The color itself is easy to use just like any other professional color.

It takes really well to hair and comes out with the tones stated. This dusty lavender shade comes out as a dusty lavender. Of course if you don’t pre lighten or start with properly lifted hair before using this- you may get varied tone/color results .Of course it can be mixed and blended with other colors and tones and levels to create different looks. Overall it’s a really nice line so far! #mydentity by Guy Tang Permanent Dusty Lavender 10DL
Lorie C.
Batavia, OH
Here’s this thing, the color is beautiful, the pigment is amazing and I ALWAYS love the final product. The problem? This is a very high maintenance line. I find I’m coloring every two-three weeks and I see color wash out in EVERY shampoo. Even with my expense, salon bought, color conserve shampoo and conditioner. It’s by no means a low maintenance color line.
Dairyn E.
Waukegan, IL
Such vibrant color the fade out, what fade out? Keeps hair healthy and shiny, depends on how light your hair is the color is exactly as said. I went to salon to get it done. Will definitely have to try their other natural colors as well.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Love this color line. I did a platinum card in my hair then did all over a level 10. The color does fade really quickly so I try not to wash my hair everyday and I can't really use treatments on my hair or it will strip out all the color. I have repurchased though!
Sandra G.
I love the guy tang line! It works so well and the color on these are remarkable! They last a long time and his lightener is awesome!
Kate F.
Spokane, WA
Always love a good lavender hair color! I love the muted ashy lavender that the DL is!
Kate W.
Burton, MI
I have brown hair. Will dusty lavender work on dark hair or do i need it lightened first?
sabina h.
UK
Would love to use this one time