BY MYCHELLE

Accelerates cellular turnover for clear, youthful, even-toned skin. Skin-refining Vitamin A and nourishing antioxidants improve the texture and smoothness of rough, dull and congested skin. Retinol and naturally-derived Vit-A-Like work together to resurface skin, clearing pore blockage and minimizing the appearance of lines. Argan oil, naturally high in Vitamin E and Essential Fatty Acids, work to balance sebum production. ; see more...

Kaci K.
Austin, TX
I started using the a few months ago and I’ve already seen a major difference in my skin. I use it right after I clean my face with the MyChelle Fruit Enzyme Cleanser.
Michelle H.
Riverside, CA
This serum saved my irritated skin. Around dry season I feel like my face dries up and becomes auper itchy regardless of how much lotion I apply. So at the end of the day I literally have to do a ritual of face saving. I started using this because of all the vitamin A and E it claims to have. It worked and I'm hooked :)
Grace T.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Best face serum around! Makes my face feel flawless! My skin has never look this good before. Tightens and firms my face!
Aylin M.
Detroit, MI
It keeps my face less irritating, and also nice and brightening on my face..