BY MYCHELLE

New Look! Same Effective Formula 17% Potent Vitamin C with Ultimate Antioxidant Complex for Collagen-Rich Skin All & Combination Step 3 The Leader in Educated Skin Care with the Ultimate in Bioactives Perfect C Serum Advanced formula to protect skin s health while combating the signs of aging. A potent 17% dose of clinically proven L-Ascorbic Acid helps to strengthen collagen and improve skin texture. L-Ergothioneine boosts cellular energy and help interrupt the stress reaction that destroys elastin. Aminoguanidine HLC has been shown to protect collagen fibers by inhibiting the glycation process. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Vegan Friendly. 100% post-consumer paper. Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors. We list all the scientific, Latin and English ingredient names in the INCI format as define see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I can't tell if this product was already oxidized when I received it or if it just had an orange color, but either way I would like it to be clear. It does give an invigorating feeling when I put it in, but not sure I have noticed much change in my skin. Won't be repurchasing because of the color issue- either this was already oxidized, on which case I wouldn't want to purchase it again or it has an orange color which makes it impossible to tell if the product has oxidized.
Marlene H.
Es un producto excelente, redujo mis líneas de expresión,le dio un aspecto sano, brillante y natural, lo uso en las mañanas antes de mi crema hidratante y por las noches igual. Mi piel es muy seca con hiperpigmentación.
Sandra M.
University Pl, WA
Great product! Another review states that it is hard to spread - but it's not supposed to be used that way. One pump into the palm of your hand, a quick rub of your hands together and gently PAT the product onto your skin. That's it! It does dry quickly and scent in strong but that is just one way of knowing that it contains REAL vitamin C! Use in the morning before applying moisturizer.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this in a Birchbox kit. I do not like this product. I understand it is all natural but that smell is something I cannot get over. I am almost gagging when putting it on my face. Secondly it is a brown color when it comes out of the tube and since most serums are in this one has a tendency to stain clothing. I do not like products that stain clothing. I also used it for about 2 weeks and did not see any difference in my skin. Therefore I do not feel the need to add something like this to my routine and I would not recommend this product.
Lorelei K.
I absolutely love this serum. I used this daily for about three weeks and noticed a decrease in uneven skin tone and an obvious change on sun damaged areas. I love this product. of note, it can sting if you have sensitive skin and/or abrasions so be careful. Would recommend against using this if you are sunburnt!
Kelsey C.
Euless, TX
This serum is great! Although it smells very strong and dries fast :) think of it like a daily glass of OJ for your skin. It evens out skin tone and eliminates fine lines and wrinkles. Put it on in the morning after you wash your face before the makeup!!
Jazmin W.
It's somewhat thick and hard to spread evenly over the skin but it dries really fast. The smell is really strong and a little annoying but the scent doesn't last long on the skin. Other than that it leaves your skin glowing and healthy.
Shazi
The vitamin C serum is a staple product in my skin care routine! Using it continuously leaves my skin glowing and evens out my skin tone. My skin looks dull and uneven when I don't use it. The serum does have a strong smell that lingers even after it dries.
Claire L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this break you out?