BY MYCHELLE

New Look! Same Effective Formula Advanced Wrinkle Defense with Multiple Peptides for Elastin and Collagen Strength Sensitive  Step 5 The Leader in Educated Skin Care with the Ultimate in Bioactives Supreme Polypeptide Cream Unscented Unscented nutrient-rich recontouring cream lifts and retexturizes skin for  amore refined, youthful appearance. Proteasyl TP® Pea Peptide is clinically proven to improve skin s elasticity, increasing overall firmness by 35% in just 6 weeks. Rice Peptides improve skin smoothness while Syn®-Coll Peptide triggers skin s own reparative function to accelerate collagen production. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Vegan Friendly. 100% post-consumer paper. Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors. We list all the scientific, Latin and English ingredient names in the see more...

Leah W.
Sacramento, CA
This products formula changed several years ago. I used to love it but with the formula change, a new ingredient in it now irritates my skin with a mild buying feeling. Be aware if you have sensitive skin that you may want to test this product out before buying.
Brittney R.
Staten Island, NY
This cream is absolutely incredible! It is beyond hydrating. I have combo skin so I like to use this at night. I apply a generous amount and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels amazingly soft. It has made such a difference on the more dry parts on my face. I got my sister and mom into this cream. They use it in the morning and night since they have dry skin. It is pricey, but worth every penny! Would recommend to everyone!!!
Sandra M.
University Pl, WA
Amazing product that delivers amazing results. I have some sun damage from earlier years spent outside without sunscreen. Within ONE WEEK of using this product day and night, I noticed an incredible difference in the texture and appearance of my skin. Worth every penny!
Morgan T.
Kelso, WA
Was introduced to this brand years ago for acne trouble skin and a few years ago tried this stuff and have been using it since! it's amazing and boy does it work.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
I began using this a few weeks ago and I have to say I really do like this cream. It smells great and makes my skin feel tighter and like whatever is in it is actually working. I recommend this cream
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
Omg.. I got a free sample.. It worked a little bit so I bought the product! It's a really amazing cream! It really works for real.I didn't believe at all first by a friend until I tried! It's incredible, my skin has a lot of difference and it's better than before! It was more dry and ugly.. Now it's better

Amazon