MyChelle Sun Shield SPF 28 Coconut uploaded by Rosalba M.MyChelle Sun Shield SPF 28 Coconut uploaded by Rosalba M.

BY MYCHELLE

An environmentally-safe, full spectrum UVA/UVB sun defense that offers powerfully effective protection, yet is gentle enough for infants* and non-irritating near the eyes. Translucent Zinc and Titanium Dioxides provide a safe alternative to harsh chemical sunscreens. The addition of soothing Aloe and Vitamin E help reduce signs of sun induced irritation. *For use on children, NO: retinyl palmitate or chemical UV absorbers such as oxybenzone and PABA. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Tayla M.
Escondido , CA
I won this product on a giveaway at MyChelle's snapchat and I love it! Great product!!! One of the only sunscreens that doesn't make me look shiny and doesn't leave a white cast!!! I love their tinted version soooo much too! I wear it everyday. (Its SPF 50) and it surprisingly has amazing coverage and a matte finish. LOVE THIS BRAND!
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
Love the smell. Love the texture. Not oily at all. Sits well under makeup or by itself. Not to bad of a price in general. Multiple purchases of this brand and product. Love it and safe for my kids to use!
Patty K.
Boulder, CO
I use this as my go-to daily sunscreen. I am extremely fair skinned and live in Colorado, so sunscreen is a must for me! The packaging is nice and the information is clear. It has a slight coconut smell, which I don't mind, but that means my husband won't steal it! I got a special discount two-pack, so that helped me justify the purchase.
Cristina S.
Aurora, CO
Like all other natural sunscreens, this will leave a white cast, but it doesn't last forever. After using this, (in the middle of summer Colorado) my skin was well protected with the magic of zinc oxide acting as the sunscreen. It's smells amazing too, nothing like bleach-y sunscreen which usually shoos me away from most other sunscreens. I am a fan.
Jade M.
Portland, OR
This is my go-to sun screen that I wear under my makeup on my face and neck. It's easy to apply, non-greasy, absorbs quickly, and doesn't have a scent. I also keep it in my bag for touch ups after water exposure or after consecutive hours in the sun.
Christine P.
White plains , MD
This is the best sunscreen for combination, acne prone skin! It is nongreasy and wears well under make up and over your favorite daily moisturizer. I continue to repurchase this over and over again!
Brittany D.
I love this sunscreen. It smells nice, goes on clear, and does a good job protecting from UVA/UVB rays. It's reef safe and washes off easily. Around the same price as other mineral, vegan sunscreens.
cece N.
west hartford
I have used this for years. It slightly mattes my skin and doesn’t leave a white cast. It guns in easily. I use it after my moisturizer and before my makeup.
cara r.
Littleton, CO
Ever since I purchased this sunscreen I have noticed less dry skin on my face and I never burn. It smells so good, I cant wait to put it on in the morning.
Lindsey H.
This sun screen goes on so well and doesn’t make me look white. I love that it has safe, non-toxic ingredients in it. I also like that it is uneven red.
Alexandra W.
Rochester, NY
I have super fair, quick to burn skin - has anyone with a similar complexion had success with this product?