BY MYCHELLE

New Look! Same Effective Formula Ultra-Firming, Preventative Formula with Copper Minerals to Boost Youthful Collagen All & Combination Step 3 The Leader in Educated Skin Care with the Ultimate in Bioactives Serious Hyaluronic Firming Serum Firms and lifts facial contours while Hyaluronic Acid replenishes skin s moisture reserves. Cell renewing Copper Mineral has been known to tighten skin, improve elasticity and stimulate collagen synthesis. Proline, an amino acid, improves moisture retention and aids tissue repair. Superoxide Dismutase inhibits the free radical reaction that causes cell damage. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Vegan Friendly. 100% post-consumer paper. Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors. We list all the scientific, Latin and English ingredient names in the INCI format as defined see more...

Leah W.
Sacramento, CA
I love how moisturizing this product is. Although it's a serum, it is more like a lotion or conditioner consistency. I also love that the bottle top can lock to prevent accidentally pumping out product and wasting it.
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
I ordered this from Ulta. My skin is dry in the winter and this help. It has a pleasant, mild scent. I finished the bottle and will order more. It was the first time I tried this brand. I want to try more of their products, based on this.
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
I love serums and this one is great! I actually just ran out of my last bottle and will be buying a new one soon it is just a little pricey nearly 40 dollars at my local wegmans but it really helps to firm the skin in between my eyebrows!!
Jenna K.
This is a great product!!! It helps firm up your pores and make your face feel oil-free. This defiantly met my expectations with its high effectiveness! It is a little pricey but it is for sure worth the extra few bucks!!!
A L.
I got to try this item at WholeFoods, and it is very fast absorbing and has no strong scent. It also immediately make my skin feel firmer.
Stephanie H.
New York
Great for sensitive skin. Gives me that plump feeling without oiliness. Ordered online and fast shipping