BY MYCHELLE

New Look! Same Effective Formula Restore, Repair and Rehydrate with Rejuvenating Kombuchka™ and Venuceane™ Dry  Step 5 The Leader in Educated Skin Care with the Ultimate in Bioactives Deep Repair Cream In clinical studies, Kombuchka™ Black Tea Ferment improved skin smoothness by 6.2% in just 29 days. EGF Peptides increase cellular regeneration while Algae-derived Venuceane™ protects collagen and prevents moisture loss. Nourishing Shea Butter and cutting-edge skin nutrients restore moisture while improving skin s texture and youthfulness. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Vegan Friendly. 100% post-consumer paper. Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors. We list all the scientific, Latin and English ingredient names in the INCI format as defined by the Personal Care Products Cou see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn't a terrible product but I have found to love other products in the same price range must better.
Jennifer S.
I would love to try this looks awesome I'm trying to take care of my face now that I'm in my 30's
Shelsea R.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would definitely recommend this product. My skin is so dry that it cracks. This does wonders.
Jessika S.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like I can write an honest review on this product after using it for over 18 months. I use this twice daily as it helps hydrate my skin without being sticky or greasy. I love the fact that it is fragrance free and doesn't clog my pores. Great for those with dry skin that are looking for anti-aging ingredients that aren't so intense. (I'm 29, not looking for very potent ingredients yet). I really love this product and will continue to purchase and use Mychelle Deramcuticles products.