BY MYCHELLE

Repair and avert photo-damage brought on by the sun s aging rays while maintaining protective moisture.  ZinClear non-opaque zinc oxide provides natural protection against both UVA and UVB, without harsh chemicals.  A blend of kukui and macadamia oils combine with red algae to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles brought on by environmental stress. Step 6 for all/combination skin. A titanium dioxide-free option. Mineral-based protection with marine bioactives. No retinyl palmitate or chemical UV absorbers such as oxybenzone & PABA. Cruelty- and gluten-free, vegan friendly. see more...

• Is this any good for people with oily sking or is just a no no i ...1 Answers
  • Is this for use like a sunscreen? 3 Answers
  • Is a good product ??2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtni B.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Mychelle products since they are so gentle on the skin and are extremely cautious of the ingredients that use. I received this as a sample and was pleasantly surprised at how easily this was soaked up by my skin unlike other sunscreens I have tried. Will be buying a full size for sure.
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best sunscreens I have used. With only zinc oxide, this natural sunscreen helps protects my skin with the SPF needed without the extra harmful chemicals that I am allergic to. Definitely recommend!
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is so great. Bright direct sun is no match for this sunscreen. It stays on even when you sweat all day. There is no odor to it. Or no stinging of the eyes or face. And when I use other sunscreens and it turns my face red and greasy but this does not. I would recommend this to anyone.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. It doesn't leave oil on your skin and it smells really good to. It definitely meet my expectations. I recommend this product. Walmart is where I believe I find this at. I believe it works wonders.
@Influenster
Casie C.
Grant , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for every day use, light enough for oily skin! This product gives a healthy glow on its own, or works underneath makeup. Just be sure to let it set in first!
Georgina M.
Palmdale, CA
This is the moisturizer i use everyday under my makeuo and wveryday i get out the shower from my face to my neck down. Its light and dosnt make my pores feel clogged..
Giuliana K.
westport, CT
Omg! I love this so much! It's my daily product! The price is totally worth it and it never lets me down! I find this very helpful and good! I have been using this for a long time and totally recommend for you!
Megan M.
Orient, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
MyChelle products are so amazing! I feel these products are underrated and not too well known! You can find these at most ultas.
Jailine D.
This is a protector with very good quality I had my doubts about its protection but it worked for me and I recommend it.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Great for sensitive skin! This is my go to lotion, and is safe on the face too. Excellent price. would recommend
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Dose it mosterize well ?
Diana M.
Recommended to young people between 17-20 years old !?
Jessica M.
Dallas, Tx
Does It really work Well ?
Josie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this for use like a sunscreen?
Destiny L.
I have exzcema will this effect it in anyway?